redmi note 8 pro begonia bootloop

nvogaleana23

Members
Nov 27, 2019
Hi, I am one of those that brick the note 8 pro the phone is dead i cant enter to recovery or fastboot mode but
I found a possible solution but it need a authorized xiaomi account which I don't have if someone is reading this post we really appreciate your help thanks ok advance

I'm more than calm, I'm Zen :) (it's not my 8 pro that is bricked).
What I meant was not the "same" but "similar", my mistake....
Anyhow I'm just trying too help fellow users in distress and pointing them to possible solutions to their problem. Up to them to see what applies or not to their phone model.
Best regards.

Reactions: wiguel2131
I'm more than calm, I'm Zen :) (it's not my 8 pro that is bricked).
What I meant was not the "same" but "similar", my mistake....
Anyhow I'm just trying too help fellow users in distress and pointing them to possible solutions to their problem. Up to them to see what applies or not to their phone model.
Best regards.

In this moment there is only one way to fix the phone, and it needs Authorized Mi Account.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro brick
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi, I am one of those that brick the note 8 pro the phone is dead i cant enter to recovery or fastboot mode but
I found a possible solution but it need a authorized xiaomi account which I don't have if someone is reading this post we really appreciate your help thanks ok advance
El smartphone lo podras devolver a la vida.
Aunque tengas una cuenta autorizada para poder flashear en modo edl mediante sp flash tampoco te irá.
Necesitás de un box ufi dongle.
Te dejo mi teléfono... 651017076.