Redmi Note 8T - NFC issue with Google Pay

jotacop

Members
Jun 28, 2018
I have opened the bootloader, installed TWRP, rooted with Magisk and installed Xiaomi EU latest stable (11.0.3.0).

The ROM is very good, but, Google Pay does not allow me to pay anymore, it says "This phone has been rooted or manipulated, you can't pay in shops".

I've tried several methods to fix it, like hiding in Magisk, or the Gpay patch (https://github.com/davidramiro/gpay-gms-patch), but none of it worked.

I am really dissapointed with this...

Any solution?

Thanks!!!

Hi,
I unlocked the bootloader in order to instal this room and I have the same issue. I didnt root/magisk the phone by the way.
I read a lot and Im superconfused: its suposed to work but many people has this issue, some of them solve this deleting a file via twrp and clearing the data of some apps but to me nothing work. I insist, im just bootloader unlocked.
Can someone give us a solution please? This is very frustratinng.
Thanks

Finally I got Gpay working in Note 8T with Xiaomi EU 11.0.3.0 and Magisk with hide module.
Force stop gpay.
Apply gpay fix module, and clear all data from Google pay, Play store, and Play services.
Hide all of them in Magisk hide module.
Obfuscate magisk, and run it in core mode.
You should pass the verification in google (check it in magisk).
Reboot after clear data, and run gpay.
It should work.

Reactions: brunomalone
Thanks Jotacop.
In my case I don't have root and I would like to continue that way.
Does anybody has a solution? The only remaining thing I can try is to patch the phone with the "googlePay_Fix" but I have detected that are some versions. Which one do you recommend to me, the v1 or the V2?
Thanks!

If you don't have root, and you have the bootloader opened, I can't help you, I'm afraid that without magisk, google detects that you have an opened bootloader and won't let you pay with Gpay

Finally I got Gpay working in Note 8T with Xiaomi EU 11.0.3.0 and Magisk with hide module.
Force stop gpay.
Apply gpay fix module, and clear all data from Google pay, Play store, and Play services.
Hide all of them in Magisk hide module.
Obfuscate magisk, and run it in core mode.
You should pass the verification in google (check it in magisk).
Reboot after clear data, and run gpay.
It should work.
Thanks! I understand Gpay fix module and Gpay patch (you mentioned before) is the same thing, right?