Redmi Note 8T

walent

Members
Nov 22, 2019
Will there be a separate forum for 8T? Codename is willow. Also, are Roms going to be inter-compatible?

I am interested too.
Redmi Note 8T **should** be the same of the RN8 but has NFC in addition. The codename is different as said by walent.
The full stable stock ROM is now available here here
I have the device and am available for testing if you need it.

received update miui 11(Spain region). Redmi note 8T
Salu2!!!
03dcd4ddab9a7f095583af499caa6bb1.jpg

Has someone successfully installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.1.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9 on a Redmi Note 8T?
I have tried this twice, and in both times I could not succeed. After installing the xiaomi.eu ROM and restarting, the phone did not boot to MIUI but it showed me TWRP again and again.

In my last attempt I have updated my phone to miui_WILLOWEEAGlobal_V11.0.1.0.PCXEUXM_c3a7eaa019_9.0.zip (so the phone already runs MIUI 11), then I flashed the TWRP recovery again and in TWRP I installed the xiaomi.eu ROM over it but it didn't work.

If anyone knows the correct procedure, please help!

Has someone successfully installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.1.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9 on a Redmi Note 8T?
I have tried this twice, and in both times I could not succeed. After installing the xiaomi.eu ROM and restarting, the phone did not boot to MIUI but it showed me TWRP again and again.

In my last attempt I have updated my phone to miui_WILLOWEEAGlobal_V11.0.1.0.PCXEUXM_c3a7eaa019_9.0.zip (so the phone already runs MIUI 11), then I flashed the TWRP recovery again and in TWRP I installed the xiaomi.eu ROM over it but it didn't work.

If anyone knows the correct procedure, please help!

Is this one better then the global one? and with ota? or better to go for weekly? Is there a dedicated 8T forum for these roms?

[QUOTE = "DHYNAMiXX, publicación: 521768, miembro: 167566"]
¿Es este mejor que el global? y con ota? o mejor ir por semana? ¿Hay un foro 8T dedicado para estas roms?
[/CITAR]

[QUOTE = "DHYNAMiXX, publicación: 521933, miembro: 167566"]
No entiendo.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8T usando Tapatalk
[/ CITAR
format data,reboot recovery,wipes and install rom

I know how to install, but I want to hear people's experience with it. Haha.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Finally rolling out in the Netherlands

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk
66f294a82258fddf471821767c36ef15.jpg

Last edited:
Hello.
Could anyone who has the ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.1.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9 installed,
tell me whether it can record phone conversations or not ?
My Redmi Note 8T with Global ROM doesn't record.
Since yesterday I have xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.2.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9 installed. I faced some issues, that already some users faced before, like looping boot to TWRP. After some instructions ( format data,install rom...) I managed it at third try.
The ROM, so far so good. And yes I confirm that you can record phone conversations. Now you are using those horrible google apps (caller, messaging), but with Xiaomi EU you get Xiaomi Apps again!
Hope I could help.

Since yesterday I have xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.2.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9 installed. I faced some issues, that already some users faced before, like looping boot to TWRP. After some instructions ( format data,install rom...) I managed it at third try.
The ROM, so far so good. And yes I confirm that you can record phone conversations. Now you are using those horrible google apps (caller, messaging), but with Xiaomi EU you get Xiaomi Apps again!
Hope I could help.

Thanks for your answer. This feature is very important for me and will motivate me to change the ROM. Of course it has served me.

Yesterday I changed my wife's RN8T, which had a global ROM to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.3.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9.
Everything seems to work fine.
The strange thing for me is that if I enter recovery mode (volume + power)
I get Mi Recovery, (No TWRP)
Is it normal?
But right now I've this ROM installed and unlocked bootloader.

Happy new Year everyone !!

Last edited:
Yesterday I changed my wife's RN8T, which had a global ROM to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.3.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9.
Everything seems to work fine.
The strange thing for me is that if I enter recovery mode (volume + power)
I get Mi Recovery, (No TWRP)
Is it normal?
But right now I've this ROM installed and unlocked bootloader.

Happy new Year everyone !!
Well, I answer myself. I've flashed again twrp.img and booted in twrp, (two commands); then, into TWRP, I've rebooted to Recovery, later boot to System, and now the phone always leads me TWRP. ¡¡¡ Solved !!!

Last edited: