New Redmi Note 9s 12.0.3 QJWMIXM to 12.0.1 RJWMIXM update - bug(s)

adaniel69

Members
Aug 13, 2020
Hi.
I have a Redmi Note 9s. It had installed xiaomi.eu rom version xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.
In update appeared an update to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.
I've installed, is strange 12.0.3 update to 12.0.1 and also the code is other: QJWMIXM->RJWMIXM.
Now my phone is not working properly. Almost all apps are crashing and acting crazy!
Anyone else have this problem?
I've tryed to install old version back, but i receive an error in TWR and bootloop. I've downloaded and install back new version(12.0.1) and still same problems.
Please help!
Thanks

Reactions: Tonnuser
Many crashing apps on MIUI with Android 11 ROMs = "Dual apps" issue. ;)

Disable/Remove "Dual apps" in phone's settings, it will certainly fix many issues. :)

Reactions: geoorg
i've installed new recovery(twrp-3.5.A10-curtana-geoanto555). did factory reset. tried to install new android 11(12.0.1), i got error. now installing android 10(12.0.3). got bootloop. installing back android 11, no error, factory reset before reboot. it seems to work. i will come back with details.

Reactions: geoorg
i've installed new recovery(twrp-3.5.A10-curtana-geoanto555). did factory reset. tried to install new android 11(12.0.1), i got error. now installing android 10(12.0.3). got bootloop. installing back android 11, no error, factory reset before reboot. it seems to work. i will come back with details.
Bootloop because you didn't format data in twrp
Format data =/= factory reset

To format data
Wipe > format data > type "yes" > swipe

yes. i did that. now is working with android 11.
the only problem that i see now is Floating Windows. is not working wery well like in android 10.
i hope that will be fixed in next releases.
and as always, accelerometer sensor, very sensitive....

Hey everyone!
Does anyone know if there has been any improvement on the issues above?