Redmi Note Pro Wcdma Completly Died - Unable To Mount Any Partition

Haldy

Members
Oct 25, 2013
Hi,
I have completely died Redmi Note PRO WCDMA (lcsh92_wet_jb9). I have made repartition for MIUI8, but after some time multiple apps stopped working and now the phone is completely died. I tried unbrick according to SP Flash tool guide - Unbrick your device, but it doesn't help. I tried to flash also unpacked fastboot for MIUI 7 ("lcsh92_wet_jb9_global_images_V7.0.2.0.KHDMICI_20151016.0000.3_4.4_global_5c7b784c27"), but even this doesn't help. When I switching on the phone, it remain in black screen with "Mi" logo and that's all.
I can get into the recovery, but it says the its unable to mount any partition (see attached screenshot) - so I'm stucked.
2017-02-12 14.00.56.JPG
Any idea, what I can try now? It seems like the internal memory died :-(.

Attachments

• 2017-02-12 14.00.56.JPG
    2017-02-12 14.00.56.JPG
    291.3 KB · Views: 861
One more screenshot from SP Flash Tools:
2017-02-12_143508.png

And I guess, that once I flashed also original EBR1 & MBR files (with 800MB /system partition), which were part also of the fastboot ROM v7 and its still the same, everything indicates that int. memory is really died and there is no option to fix it :-(.

Last edited:

Seems that this TWRP is for leo (Mi Note PRO), not for Redmi Note PRO WCDMA (lcsh92_wet_jb9).
Anyway I tried to flash TWRP 3.0 via fastboot, but again problem with the memory:

List of devices attached
0123456789ABCDEF recovery

c:\adb>adb reboot bootloader

c:\adb>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
sending 'recovery' (9834 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.300s]
writing 'recovery'...

FAILED (remote: partition 'recovery' not support flash)
finished. total time: 0.321s

I mentioned in 1st post, I already tried this guide - the flashing via SP flash tool is running fine and its completed successfully, but the phone is still died and all partitions are un-mountable....

Last edited:
Could you explain us completely what you actually did?

You did the repartition script found from?
1GB or 2GB?

Give us more information.
@PETXHMN may help you more.

Redmi note WCDMA does not support flashing recovery through fastboot, i tried this method before and it had the same error, the method that works, is by using mobile uncle tools, or flashing images using twrp 2.8.7+

Repartition was done by my friend, so I'm not sure, which method he used, but I guess it was repartitioned to 2GB. I saw in other forums, there is lot of people with the same problem and no solution found. I believe that exchange of emc memory chip is the only solution in this point :-(.
@PhantasmalMira: no option to use mobile uncle tool apk as the phone is completly died. Right know I cannot get even the recovery.