Redmi Note3

ogjorgo

Members
Jan 26, 2019
Hello,

This is my first time here so i need info for my phone. I am experiencing problems like unable to update apps ( especially google aps), or apps going down and similar. My phone is still under warranty and if i return it this will be my second time returning it for software problems. After reinstall most of the phone "options" with the previous version dissapeared - like slow motion camera. Anyhow i tried to download a rom and upgrade it myself, but there was a massage can`t upgrade not official rom installed ( or something similar). Current version is MIUI 8 Global 7.3.9|Beta. At the buy first i was looking for note 3 pro and the phone was delivered as such, but later i found it was note 3. Do you have some council for me, how to upgrade the software or i need to make complete change. I read something note 3 pro or note 3 SE but to be hones only thing i got is when i tried to make Product Authentication i got "
red rice Note 3 double Netcom version silver white 16GB ( with google translate)