Redmi note9/10x 4g stuck on boot

69mike

Members
Nov 7, 2020
Hie guys

I have just bought a redmi note 9/ 10x 4g global version.. I installed TWRP successfully, when i load recovery the touch screen on TWRP was not working then i installed TWRP from another website, same problem, touchscreen not working, then i installed TWRP from a different website for the third time

Now the problem is the phone is stuck on boot, it just keep on restarting again and again, i cant go to recovery, i cant go to fast boot i cant start the phone

Please help i fear my phone is dead

Hie guys

I have just bought a redmi note 9/ 10x 4g global version.. I installed TWRP successfully, when i load recovery the touch screen on TWRP was not working then i installed TWRP from another website, same problem, touchscreen not working, then i installed TWRP from a different website for the third time

Now the problem is the phone is stuck on boot, it just keep on restarting again and again, i cant go to recovery, i cant go to fast boot i cant start the phone

Please help i fear my phone is dead
What is a Redmi Note 9/ 10x 4g global version?
May be a Mediatek RN9?
In this case we can not support this phone here at EU Custom rom.
If Curtuna or Joyeuse RN9 you have to use 0530 TWRP in order to avoid touchscreen issue on Tianma display.
Sorry