Redmi Pro Camera Lag & Freeze

Nov 30, 2016
Hello. Who has similar problems in the firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V8.1.2.0.MHQCNDI? Everything is fine, but as soon as I launch the camera immediately appear lags. After some time, the operating system freezes
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i dont have this problem but What happened to me is that the camera takes photos and then pressing the button to capture the photo does not take it, and even if I close the camera then it will not let me access it until I restart the cell phone

Yes, IT happen also in BOTH my Redmi Pro 3/64 (9/2016) and the new 4/128 ( 12/2016)

In BOTH now i have the Xiaomi Developer (before in 1 I had the stable MiUi.Com)

multirom.me - unofficial Russian-Ukrainian project. Members of the project appear under the new "nicknames" in order not to affect users' opinions when selecting the firmware. To translate and patching using an entirely new, innovative system MeTHIC (evolution B.A.R.S., KDevLab house development team members), which has nothing to do with the "classics" of the transfer on the basis of an outdated system of reverse engineering apktool. Through this approach, the percentage of application errors that inevitably arise when translating the "classical" method is reduced by an order. Furthermore, by optimizing the size of the translated application receives less original. Translation Languages - Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian and German. Translation Repository and patches - own