Redmi Pro In Belgium??

Alec1156

Members
Nov 10, 2016
Hello,

I would like to buy a Xiaomi phone (200-230euro), but i don't know if every xiaomi phones works in belgium (i know i have to see the bands but i just wanna hear it from someone who already had an expirance with it).

Which Xiaomi phone would you recommand me for my budget, because i'm hesitating between the Honor 5C (huawei) or a Xiaomi phone.

Thank you

I was in belgium Today and my redmi Pro works fine there. I live in Holland. The redmi Pro is really Nice and I had a Sony z2, so come frome a Premium. Buth this phone is a lot beter than the z2

Last edited by a moderator:
Works well in Belgium. Just due to the missing b20 bands no 4g in rural areas. In Leuven and Hasselt 4g works.

Hello guys I'm from Belgium to , can you tell me how is your wifi speed ? I saw on youtube its about 40 to 50mb/s ,but I can only reach about 15mb/s . My 4G network is mutch faster, could this be a problem with my router ?
Greetings from Diest

On my xiaomi router I have 30mbs on wifi (maximum of my Telenet subscription). Same at my work (also non Telenet wifi router).

On my xiaomi router I have 30mbs on wifi (maximum of my Telenet subscription). Same at my work (also non Telenet wifi router).
It was a problem with the router, reinstalled problem solved

Attachments

• IMG_20170222_082732.jpg
    IMG_20170222_082732.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 425