Redmi Pro Not Turning On Pls Help

jazzrock23

Members
Feb 17, 2017
I had my phone for nearly 6 months already and it never failed me. It worked very smoothly and it worked perfectly. Then just this morning I was using it for facebook then it suddenly went crazy. The screen started turning on and off and the charging sound starts playing while the screen starts to display that its charging but my phone was not plugged in.. it does that for a few minutes until it turns off and nothing can turn it back on. I've tried holding the power button, plugging it to the wall, plugging it to the computer, and nothing works. please help me I really need my phone.

Sounds like the battery has gone wrong, the phone can tell its charging when the voltage of the battery reaches a certain threshold, so the fact that the phone was flickering the screen and making the charging noise to me implies that the battery is hitting that voltage without being charged.

Basically the battery is "****ed" for lack of a better word. (In my humble opinion as a phone geek and former phone tester at a second hand store)

I would recommend not charging the phone as batteries that are damaged like to overheat and that can lead to venting ( Super heated gasses coming out the battery) or to an actual fire.