Redmi Pro Touchscreen Issue

Josko-cro

Members
Dec 4, 2016
Hello everybody!

I am new here and this is my first topic :)
Also, it is my first Xiaomi cellphone.
It is Xiaomi Redmi Pro MTK Helio X25 Deca Core 3G RAM 64G ROM.
I got it at 29.Nov. Insert SIM card, and just took few photos, set up contact list and install maybe 3 or 4 apps from google market.
Then battery was low and I connect it to it's xiaomi charger.
After some time i've tried to unlock it and I could not swipe on touchscreen. Touchscreen died. It does not response. Only hard buttons work. I can force shut down, so i restart it and same thing. Touch does not work.

What can be wrong? Can it be something with software? It worked only 2 hours and stopped. I even did not call anyone?

P.S. seller wrote me this "We can only flash the Custom rom(with croatian language) right now, so is that OK we flash this rom?"

And just one thing, while it worked, when I take one photo it also freezed, and i did force restart, then it was OK, for a next hour :(

Please help!

You could try to goto fastboot mode by pressing the volume down and power simultaneously when u power up the device and use Xiaomiflash to revert to stock Chinese rom first and see if it helps.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

remove the back cover of the device, and disconnect the display motherboard connector, replace it properly