Redni note 9 pro V12.01.0QJZUEX VS. xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.2.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10

Scorpionerosso

Members
Dec 26, 2020
Good evening, I have a redmi note 9 pro purchased with V12.01.0QJZUEXM in Italy. I had read on a forum (androidiani.com) about the improvements on the version of xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.QJWM IXM_v12-10.zip. The thing that interests me is the call recording. Do you confirm that there is? Unfortunately I brikkato the terminal. Do you know if there is incompatibility? Now that restored to as good as new I would like to try again. Besides, I saw that a later version already exists here (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.2.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10). Some advice? Thanks

Good evening, I have a redmi note 9 pro purchased with V12.01.0QJZUEXM in Italy. I had read on a forum (androidiani.com) about the improvements on the version of xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.QJWM IXM_v12-10.zip. The thing that interests me is the call recording. Do you confirm that there is? Unfortunately I brikkato the terminal. Do you know if there is incompatibility? Now that restored to as good as new I would like to try again. Besides, I saw that a later version already exists here (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.2.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10). Some advice? Thanks
Please share a Screenshot of
Settings > my device > all specs

EDIT: ignore this

Last edited: