refresh rate blocked kodi

Sep 14, 2018
Hi community, I'm new here, I hope this has not already been asked
I've got a Xiaomi Mibox with Oreo and when I use kodi 18 beta 2, I can't find a way to change the refreshrate, it's greyed and it cannot be changed and in the whitelist there are no other resolutions besides the one set on the box which is 1920x1080p 50Hz

on amazon fire tv stick all of these options are enabled and I can set the resolution I preferred

is there a way to enabled those options?

Aug 14, 2018
What I have observed: It depends on the resoluion of the Mibox. If it is set to 1920 x 1080p, this is also the highest and only resolution for Kodi. Seems to be a bug.

Have a nice weekend.

Sep 12, 2018
I think Kodi cannot update/change the screen resolution on Android OS.
In Windows the refresh rate does what is meant to do, adjusting accordingly but on Android that does not happen

Jul 17, 2018
Hi community, I'm new here, I hope this has not already been asked
I've got a Xiaomi Mibox with Oreo and when I use kodi 18 beta 2, I can't find a way to change the refreshrate, it's greyed and it cannot be changed and in the whitelist there are no other resolutions besides the one set on the box which is 1920x1080p 50Hz

on amazon fire tv stick all of these options are enabled and I can set the resolution I preferred

is there a way to enabled those options?
Before Xiaomi fix it, you can only change in system settings. You may have to reboot to have smooth play. See my post for refresh rate and Kodi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jul 20, 2018
Before Xiaomi fix it, you can only change in system settings. You may have to reboot to have smooth play. See my post for refresh rate and Kodi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I saw your post at kodi forums .. really helped me
now before i watch a movie i manually change to 1080p24hz > reboot > watch the movie > manually switch back to 1080p60hz > reboot :rolleyes: