Replace internal memory by SD card

Nov 24, 2013
I am new, still have not the mobile, but i wanted to know if to make this, it needs to root before or install some other rom, or it can be done just when take mobile out of the box?
Thanks in advanced

Easy

Members
Aug 10, 2013
Anybody can help how can I revert back? After installing latest weekly build SD is the default phone storage.

Aug 19, 2013
Anybody can help how can I revert back? After installing latest weekly build SD is the default phone storage.
I once saw an option like 'swap SD' in a touch recovery for Hongmi but currently I am on CWM recovery because with the other the backup was not working.
Anyway not sure if this does the right thing.

I cannot upload the original file as I am also on 3.11.29 :confused:

But why do you want to revert?

Mar 3, 2013
hi, there is a way to install always all apps on phone storage (sd card) and not in the internal archive? because big apps like asphalt 8 can't install now

DGI

Members
Dec 25, 2013
hi, there is a way to install always all apps on phone storage (sd card) and not in the internal archive? because big apps like asphalt 8 can't install now
You mean to store them in your external sd card and not in the phone memory. If so by installing root browser app from play store, that is happening automatically.

Aug 5, 2011
I once saw an option like 'swap SD' in a touch recovery for Hongmi but currently I am on CWM recovery because with the other the backup was not working.
Anyway not sure if this does the right thing.

I cannot upload the original file as I am also on 3.11.29 :confused:

But why do you want to revert?
This option is also available in cwm recovery in partition sd option

Nov 24, 2013
For JHBCNAL5.0 used this:

Code:
dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.0 /devices/platform/mtk-msdc.1/mmc_host
dev_mount sdcard2 /storage/sdcard0 auto /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.1 /devices/platform/mtk-msdc.1/mmc_host
thanks siba01 of miui.es