[Request] Center Clock Mod for ROM releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIcht77

Members
Oct 30, 2016
Hi!

Dear ROM Team - would it be possible to include the Center Clock Mod for future ROM releases for MI8, SE etc?

I guess having ones app notifications visible is an important feature for every android user - and with this mod one can "fix" the disadvantages of the notch pretty effective.

As the MOD is on the mi-global site I dont want to post the link here - but I am sure you know what mod I am talking about.

Reactions: Maruf Hossan
Hi!

Dear ROM Team - would it be possible to include the Center Clock Mod for future ROM releases for MI8, SE etc?

I guess having ones app notifications visible is an important feature for every android user - and with this mod one can "fix" the disadvantages of the notch pretty effective.

As the MOD is on the mi-global site I dont want to post the link here - but I am sure you know what mod I am talking about.
Just flash the mod after flashing the rom and you got it

Reactions: LIcht77
Hi!

And have the mod team worry about it breaking something on every rom build ?

Nah, it's fine as it is.
If you want to use that mod flash it.

Yes stoffl you are right: who needs that new stuff "fire" anyway?

The mod is a one liner and a huge benefit as every Android user (except you of course) is used to app notifications.

But what do I know...

Reactions: paulograve
Free app from the store does the job it's name 'notch notifications for miui' try it

That's a wonderful idea!
Why dont we have an option that we can on/off permanent notifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.