[Request]Flashable zip for old radio

kekkojoker90

Members
Jan 9, 2013
Guys anyone can help me with this request? I want turn back to old radio (latest of miui v4) because the new radio is a disaster for me. Is really helpfull make a new tread with all radio for the our mi2. I already see that zip in a russian forum but i cant download witout signup and captcha have russian characters...

Guys anyone can help me with this request? I want turn back to old radio (latest of miui v4) because the new radio is a disaster for me. Is really helpfull make a new tread with all radio for the our mi2. I already see that zip in a russian forum but i cant download witout signup and captcha have russian characters...

kekkojoker90

I'm trying to play with the baseband radio's all the morning without success either. When I flash the baseband Wifi works but the data of mobile operator not and I don't test the GPS to see if is afected at all. What I've discovered is that I can't flash the baseband in system2 and that when you flash your rom again the baseband goes to the stock M9615A-CEFWMAZM-2.0.128007 then the baseband is inside the ROM, but how to extact I live the answer to most experienced guys on the forum since this is my first Android.