request for 12.0.9 on poco f2 pro/k30pro

avraham

Members
Sep 29, 2020
okay ,i would understand if the answer is negative,but all current builds for poco f2 pro/k30pro are bad,like really bad.
a11 build isn't ready at all,and 12.0.8 is terrible in terms of battery.
12.0.9 is known to have a terrific battery life and is good in general.
until we get some decent a11 build,would it be possible to mod 0.9 ?I see a lot of people leaving xiaomi.eu because except for 0.9 all builds are bad(not your fault but xiaomi's).
also thanks a lot for your wonderful job,I'm amazed how good you are,thanks a lot !
@ingbrzy

Last edited:
Reactions: snyft and Poney70
I asked for this too. Please.
there should be more people asking for it.everyone complains and leave xiaomi.eu for that reason but perhaps by requesting we could get 12.0.9 who knows?I know they are buzzy with a11 but it won't be ready that soon so meanwhile idk what to do..

Xiaomi.eu will not release. 09 version because they already released A11 stable versions

Sent from my Poco F2 Pro using Tapatalk

those aren't stable but internal stable(equivalent to beta if you want).I wouldn't call it stable at all.

Reactions: Poney70
Not sure if battery saver helps ?

I never use phone for gaming. Only works related and light entertainments.

I so far can last 2 days before recharge on 12.0.8

Not sure if battery saver helps ?

I never use phone for gaming. Only works related and light entertainments.

I so far can last 2 days before recharge on 12.0.8
I have battery saver on and it does not help.this build is just terrible ,I'm not the only one saying that.
I'm not gaming too

I asked this question too and my thread got deleted for breaking the posting rules.

I regret switching from xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.0.8.0.QJKCNXM_v12-10 to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11, it is very unstable most everything I do under settings it just forced closes and it stutters a lot. and it is late now that I have switch to 11, didnt visited this section to search for updates , and I'm tired doing factory reset...

I asked this question too and my thread got deleted for breaking the posting rules.
same here...received a mess saying that it has been deleted and that I shouldn't ask for it...but my post is still here idk why
anyway I understand them,they are not even paid devs and they gotta work for so many devices...
guess we will wait for a stable a11...