[RESOLVED] Need help. Made a mistake in TWRP wiping (possibly wiping everything). Phone is no longer recognized by computer or even in console.

ElDurian

Members
Feb 22, 2020
Device: Redmi K20 Pro (Chinese variant)
Problem: Accidentally wiped Dalvik, Cache, System, Vendor, and Data (excluding Internal Storage and USB-OTG). Phone no longer has OS. However, it is now unrecognizable to my computer disabling me from using the MiFlash Tool to flash stock ROM, and also unrecognized in console preventing me from ADB sideloading. TWRP is still there, but now it boot loops.

For story context:
Earlier today, I wanted to move back to MIUI.eu from Evolution X, and so I did the usual. Boot to recovery and proceed to wipe via TWRP. Tapped on "Wipe" -> "Advanced Wipe" and I don't know why, but somehow I accidentally chose to wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Vendor, and Data (leaving Internal Storage and USB-OTG unticked). I've flashed multiple times now, so I was (kind of) familiar with the process, except I do not know why I selected the "Data" option as well. So, all 5 options ticked and swiped to wipe. Now my phone has no OS, and cannot be recognized by my computer (on which I use the MiFlash Tool).

I'm now wondering if I have successfully locked myself out of access from my phone.

Device: Redmi K20 Pro (Chinese variant)
Problem: Accidentally wiped Dalvik, Cache, System, Vendor, and Data (excluding Internal Storage and USB-OTG). Phone no longer has OS. However, it is now unrecognizable to my computer disabling me from using the MiFlash Tool to flash stock ROM, and also unrecognized in console preventing me from ADB sideloading. TWRP is still there, but now it boot loops.

For story context:
Earlier today, I wanted to move back to MIUI.eu from Evolution X, and so I did the usual. Boot to recovery and proceed to wipe via TWRP. Tapped on "Wipe" -> "Advanced Wipe" and I don't know why, but somehow I accidentally chose to wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Vendor, and Data (leaving Internal Storage and USB-OTG unticked). I've flashed multiple times now, so I was (kind of) familiar with the process, except I do not know why I selected the "Data" option as well. So, all 5 options ticked and swiped to wipe. Now my phone has no OS, and cannot be recognized by my computer (on which I use the MiFlash Tool).

I'm now wondering if I have successfully locked myself out of access from my phone.
You have to FORMAT DATA!
,you have to type yes to confirm this, Format data,then flash rom, wipe cache and delvik at the end then reboot

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ElDurian
You have to FORMAT DATA!
,you have to type yes to confirm this, Format data,then flash rom, wipe cache and delvik at the end then reboot

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Thanks, but I got the problem fixed already. Resorted to USB-OTG to flash the stock rom.