Resurrect my Mi Note 3

caceresvd

Members
Oct 14, 2021
I have this phone for almost 4 years now and recently I got a Mi 11 Pro that is my main phone. I wanna give this one a second life by restarting it from 0, as I got a lot of problems on the last year; sudden drop of battery, the up volume button not working (even if on the twrp screen is working), and slowlinness in general, as its full of documents, pics, etc.
I wanted to know whats the safest way to do this, as I'll back up all the documents but i want the system and everything to start from 0 so (hopefully) some of the problems are solved. Im currently running on xiaomi.eu 20.6.18 Beta (miui 12.1), as far as I know the last weekly release?
I guess I should get the last stable rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V12.0.1.0.PCHCNXM_v12-9. ??) and install it through TWRP, then wipe cache, dalvik, data, and something else?
I wanna do the installation as clean as possible...
Thanks for the help!!

I have this phone for almost 4 years now and recently I got a Mi 11 Pro that is my main phone. I wanna give this one a second life by restarting it from 0, as I got a lot of problems on the last year; sudden drop of battery, the up volume button not working (even if on the twrp screen is working), and slowlinness in general, as its full of documents, pics, etc.
I wanted to know whats the safest way to do this, as I'll back up all the documents but i want the system and everything to start from 0 so (hopefully) some of the problems are solved. Im currently running on xiaomi.eu 20.6.18 Beta (miui 12.1), as far as I know the last weekly release?
I guess I should get the last stable rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V12.0.1.0.PCHCNXM_v12-9. ??) and install it through TWRP, then wipe cache, dalvik, data, and something else?
I wanna do the installation as clean as possible...
Thanks for the help!!
Hi, Wipe in twrp System, Data, cache and dalvik and flash the last stable or weekly rom.

Good luck, werty

Hi, Wipe in twrp System, Data, cache and dalvik and flash the last stable or weekly rom.

Good luck, werty
Thanks! Do i do it in that order, so flashing the rom the last thing? After the rom is flashed, I reboot system directly?