Return to stable for warranty

ggkameleon

Members
Mar 23, 2016
Hi ! I'm on miui 12 stable eu rom and want to global rom and after lock BL.
But stable are on Miui 11
I just do format data and flash miui 11 global firmware ?
And after with miflash flash stock recovery & lock it ?
my mi 8 is still guaranteed and i will try to enforce the guarantee. but for that you have to be globally not root and unlock.
Thanks

Flash fastboot rom using miflash and select "clean all and lock" at the bottom right of miflash window

Reactions: ggkameleon
Flash fastboot rom using miflash and select "clean all and lock" at the bottom right of miflash window
Hi ! I can't flash it with mi flash ??? I have download 3 mi flash and the last 2020 and the fastboot firmware (always .tgz) and decompress it and chosse "clean all & clock" but always error !? I have stay on Fastboot mod and can restart on OrangeFox I format data and flash Global rom and work but always OrangeFox Recovery & always unlock.
I have test to flash again with Mi flash but not work ??? I don't understand why ?

Hi ! I can't flash it with mi flash ??? I have download 3 mi flash and the last 2020 and the fastboot firmware (always .tgz) and decompress it and chosse "clean all & clock" but always error !? I have stay on Fastboot mod and can restart on OrangeFox I format data and flash Global rom and work but always OrangeFox Recovery & always unlock.
I have test to flash again with Mi flash but not work ??? I don't understand why ?
What is The error message you receive from miflash?

Last edited:
TGZ, OK! But:
Did you decompress the TAR file to get access to the rom folders?....

What is The error message you receive from miflash?
Hi ! Thank you I don't remember the error code, but use this "https://miui.blog/any-devices/workarounds-fix-mi-flash-tool-errors/" and great it work.
But I think :

TGZ, OK! But:
Did you decompress the TAR file to get access to the rom folders?....
It's the .tgz on Windows when unarchive it always another file .gz and do unarchive it again. I have a mac os x and unarchive it on Os x and create a good folder I copy it on usb key and flash it on Windows 10 and great it work !!! Perfect. Thank you guys
have a good day