Returning to stock rom methods

DarKnight2174

Members
Apr 13, 2020
Hello guys. I'm in a doubt here. If I want to return to my Stock ROM...is it obligated to do it via MiFlash? What other reliable methods and procedures I could use to go back to my stock ROM. Shall I use the fastboot ROMs or the Recovery ROMs? My device is a Redmi Note 7 currently running MIUI 12 beta by Xiaomi.eu

Thanks to all

Hello guys. I'm in a doubt here. If I want to return to my Stock ROM...is it obligated to do it via MiFlash? What other reliable methods and procedures I could use to go back to my stock ROM. Shall I use the fastboot ROMs or the Recovery ROMs? My device is a Redmi Note 7 currently running MIUI 12 beta by Xiaomi.eu

Thanks to all
The best and more reliable way to flash back to stock is a fastboot rom via Miflash.
You have to take care if your phone is subject to ARB or region lock. Miflash is supposed to tell you if you are doing something wrong.
Last word, RN7 Lavander is reported to bevery sensitive to mistakes done via twrp.

Thanks a lot for your
The best and more reliable way to flash back to stock is a fastboot rom via Miflash.
You have to take care if your phone is subject to ARB or region lock. Miflash is supposed to tell you if you are doing something wrong.
Last word, RN7 Lavander is reported to bevery sensitive to mistakes done via twrp.
Thanks a lot for your reply, I will take into account that in order to flash it right .