New Rhodium theme ducks media volume

adhammagdy

Members
Nov 18, 2018
Hello . I really like the rhodium theme in this rom.. and the unlock animation is cool.. but when playing music in any music player and then unlock the screen the volume ducks for a moment.. maybe because the desktop animation is a video wallpaper..
Using poco f1 with 9.12.24
Please fix that, thanks

Hello . I really like the rhodium theme in this rom.. and the unlock animation is cool.. but when playing music in any music player and then unlock the screen the volume ducks for a moment.. maybe because the desktop animation is a video wallpaper..
Using poco f1 with 9.12.24
Please fix that, thanks
Not sure what, and how, you expect us to do about it. Don't use the video wallpaper if it doesn't work well for you. We don't have that issue.

Not sure what, and how, you expect us to do about it. Don't use the video wallpaper if it doesn't work well for you. We don't have that issue.

Using bluetooth headphones.. always the music volume ducks during the animation and then rises again..
It used to happen on facebook app when it plays videos automatically in the news feed but without playing sound.. but the facebook app fixed it a while ago..

Maybe the video wallpaper has audio track information but silent.. I really liked this theme