Rmn3se Relocked Bl By Xiaomi.eu Beta?

• Thread starter Deleted member 163612
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 163612

I got an unofficial unlock and flashed xiaomi.eu 6.11.17 weekly by using ZCX TWRP.
Then I wanted to update TWRP but I can't since somehow my bootloader is locked again now.
I thought xiaomi.eu ROMs would never relock the BL? What to do now if I want to keep unofficial unlock and xiaomi.eu ROM without going through the fastboot unofficial unlock procedure again?

Just flashing fastboot and unlocking one more time. But how can it be it is relocked after xiaomi.eu ROM flash?

If you upgrade your android version (lollipop > Marshmallow), that can cause a lock of the bootloader!

That is why it is recommended to be officially unlocked, and then it is a simple matter of unlocking using Mi Unlock tool, even while on xiaomi.eu rom.

Backup with MIUI/TiBu. Flash an official rom and unlock officially!

I did not switch Android versions in any way. MM fastboot / MM xiaomi.eu ROM.
official unlock = tell Xiaomi a good reason why I want to unlock and maybe get rejected + waiting time. They are nuts.

Tried again and flashed xiaomi.eu weekly 6.11.17 - it worked and kept being unlocked.

Quote Vincent Khoo en.miui.com:

State Your Unlocking Reason
Please submit the real reasons why you want to unlock your phone. Copied reasons from other tutorials/ blog might cause your unlock application to be rejected and even blacklisted. Do submit your reason in English only.

Examples of copied reason which will cause your application fail immediately

• to install localized firmware
  • 我明白解锁的设置 它给我的介绍是 重新设置我的原本语言 谢谢
  • 请批准我的请求开锁。
  • 我的手机是砖砌在启动循环模式。请批准我的请求开锁

So I guess they rejected people and even blacklisted them maybe. No matter what someone could say, IMO they are nuts. Blacklisting people who want full control over their device for some reason is ridiculous. Even only to threaten people to blacklist them is a no-go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jc rey and lzwfkv
Seems like Xiaomi.eu stable is relocking bootloader. Just flashed it and now I am stuck. TWRP refuses to work as it should. Device is encrypted. My password does not work. Wiping stuff does no solve anything. Can not unlock BL via cmd. Seems like I have to flash fastboot ROM again.

Last edited by a moderator: