RollBack From Miui EU(Android 10) to Miui official Global Stable(Android 9).

gliew_87

Members
Jul 26, 2011
I have some scenario to all the experts.

1) if i installed twrp but later it auto convert back to stock recovery, can i still update the weekly miui eu?
2) if i installed twrp and remain using the twrp, how do i able to change back to stock recovery?
3) if i installed twrp and miui eu (android 10) but do i able to install back miui official global which is based on android 9? will this brick my phone?
4) if i installed twrp and installed miui eu (android 10) but later it auto convert back to stock recovery after reboot, do i able to install back miui official global which is based on android 9? will this brick my phone?
5) do twrp disable antirollback protection?

Answers:
1) No, you need TWRP for this ROM. So flash it again.
2) By using MiFlash to flash official Global fastboot ROM. Recommende is clean flash (option "clean all" or "clean all and lock" > this will relock your bootloader again).
3) Yes, by doing a clean flash like described in 2). It will only brick if your device has got antirollback protection.
4) See 3).
5) You can't.

Answers:
1) No, you need TWRP for this ROM. So flash it again.
2) By using MiFlash to flash official Global fastboot ROM. Recommende is clean flash (option "clean all" or "clean all and lock" > this will relock your bootloader again).
3) Yes, by doing a clean flash like described in 2). It will only brick if your device has got antirollback protection.
4) See 3).
5) You can't.

How do i able to know the device got antirollback protection. Since now my mix2s in miui eu weekly. Can i just directly flash the latest zip global official rom? Will it brick my hp?

How do i able to know the device got antirollback protection. Since now my mix2s in miui eu weekly. Can i just directly flash the latest zip global official rom? Will it brick my hp?
Coming from eu weekly and flashing stable, if you phone is related to be ARB you for sure may have trouble.
Because stable is always older than weekly rom.

You can check it with fastboot commands.