ROM for Redmi Note 12 Turbo

Polestar

Members
Apr 9, 2023
Will there be a ROM for Redmi Note 12 Turbo?

Redmi Note 12 Turbo is a variant of Redmi Note 12, whose chipset is Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2. I (as well as other members of the community) have posted a thread seeking help for similar issues, but have not yet received an effective solution: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/note-12-variants.68787/

Or is there already a corresponding ROM in the community that I didn't find? (I guess Redmi Note 12 Turbo cannot just simply apply the existing Redmi Note 12 5G ROM whose codename is sunstone:emoji_disappointed_relieved:)

Hope for help. Thanks!:emoji_yum:

That is fantastic! I'm also looking forward to it, I can't wait! :D I bought the Harry Potter edition and just realized that it doesn't have polish language, nor does it allow me to download any usable apps (due to not having google play, or messenger, or facebook, or youtube). Quite literally a useless phone for now :( I'm so sad, that I didn't check before I ordered, wouldn't have bothered, but for now I'm hoping for a custom ROM that will make this phone a great buy :) Is there an approximate timeline for the ROM available?

That is fantastic! I'm also looking forward to it, I can't wait! :D I bought the Harry Potter edition and just realized that it doesn't have polish language, nor does it allow me to download any usable apps (due to not having google play, or messenger, or facebook, or youtube). Quite literally a useless phone for now :( I'm so sad, that I didn't check before I ordered, wouldn't have bothered, but for now I'm hoping for a custom ROM that will make this phone a great buy :) Is there an approximate timeline for the ROM available?
We don't give ETAs.

Reactions: senerex and LeoS95
check everyday waiting for EU Rom
Many people (including me) are waiting for this ROM for MARBLE but please do not put pressure on the Xiaomi.EU Team, as they do this work voluntarily. Instead you should be thinking of maybe (if you want and and you can) to making a small contribution to the Xiaomi.EU Team thanking them for their hard work and dedication to making our devices more fun and better usable.

I led by example and just made myself a small contribution to Xiaomi.EU Team. Igor Eisberg thank you and your team for your great work.

Many people (including me) are waiting for this ROM for MARBLE but please do not put pressure on the Xiaomi.EU Team, as they do this work voluntarily. Instead you should be thinking of maybe (if you want and and you can) to making a small contribution to the Xiaomi.EU Team thanking them for their hard work and dedication to making our devices more fun and better usable.

I led by example and just made myself a small contribution to Xiaomi.EU Team. Igor Eisberg thank you and your team for your great work.
Couldn't agree more. Did the same and willing to contribute again in near future. Patience is key

This park holds a special place in my heart, and the exceptional works of art created by the people and events here make it even more cherished. I find myself irresistibly drawn to this park each day, wandering through it with a sense of wonder and anticipation as I marvel at the new creations brimming with life. It's a truly remarkable, enchanting, and uplifting experience that fills me with joy and gratitude.

Finally the Xiaomi.EU ROM for Redmi Note 12 Turbo aka Poco F5 (MARBLE) is out. Thank you Xiaomi.EU Team.

Reactions: LeoS95
Can anyone that loaded the ROM let me know if it retains the Harry Potter wallpapers and minor custom looks?

Thanks!!!

My mistake. I meant the Rm12 turbo 16gb/1tb version which is apparently available only for chinese market. thanks.