[rom] Miui 8.5 Stable | Nikel - Discussion

03jack

Members
Nov 15, 2016
Dear friends, yesterday MIUI 8.5.2.0 stable by Xiaomi.eu has been released for our Redmi Note 4 MTK.
This is a discussion thread to share problems, opinions and points of view.

Have you already tried it?

Do I need to install first China developer before EU or does it suit to global developer rom.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I had little problems when I bought this from geegbuying. I thought it was global stable and tried to install global developer so I got bootloop. Then I installed China developer and too much s**t on it and flashed to global developer and now updates are in summer holidays. So no updated before august or was it September. EU rom has Finnish so it is really appealing to me because I'm Finnish.

I had little problems when I bought this from geegbuying. I thought it was global stable and tried to install global developer so I got bootloop. Then I installed China developer and too much s**t on it and flashed to global developer and now updates are in summer holidays. So no updated before august or was it September. EU rom has Finnish so it is really appealing to me because I'm Finnish.

So geegbuying was installed some customed China rom what seemed to be global but didn't want to get ota updates so I did some research and yippikaijeemtf and bootloop was behind and very hard to use China developer without alphabetic characters so I handwrited new keyboard from somewhere and got little annoyed of that bloatware or what it called..."useless s@it"

Using the rom since it came out, I always experienced low battery life. I was very busy (and so I am now), so I never went into the problem. Today I was a bit tired of this thing and so I made some tests: this ROM suffers of a huge BATTERY DRAIN. The system keeps active even if the screen is off from big time. There are lots of reawakenings, but not because of third party apps.

I hope this ROM would get an update soon. :(

Using the rom since it came out, I always experienced low battery life. I was very busy (and so I am now), so I never went into the problem. Today I was a bit tired of this thing and so I made some tests: this ROM suffers of a huge BATTERY DRAIN. The system keeps active even if the screen is off from big time. There are lots of reawakenings, but not because of third party apps.

I hope this ROM would get an update soon. :(
Had that also, some guy at xda developers uploaded a file to fix sleep, works great!
Name of the file is Fix-Deep-Sleep.zip, i just flashed it with TWRP.

Just trying v8.5.5.0. it sounds perfect, battery drain has been resolved.
But there's one little thing disturbing for me: I was using miui 7 clock, which is one of the exclusive xiaomi.eu's mods. In this version it disappeared and so I am forced to use the awful miui 8 clock. Please restore miui 7 clock on the next xiaomi.eu version!

Reactions: Marbtmk

Have you solved allready? If you have MTK version of redmi note 4 i reccommend epic rom. It has finnish also, and for me battery doesnt drain that much. Suomesta siis minäkin.

Have you solved allready? If you have MTK version of redmi note 4 i reccommend epic rom. It has finnish also, and for me battery doesnt drain that much. Suomesta siis minäkin.
Tosi hyvähän tää 8.5.xxx on. Akku kestää tosi pitkään ja on suomi kielenä. Vähän vaikia on vaan tottua että se on suomi. Oisin kokeillut tota Epic romia mut avira huutaa että siinä on virus.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 4 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Okei, aina jännä :eek: se on toiminu mulla tosi hyvin siinä laittees. Mut taidan kokeilla sit miui 9 sitten kun se tulee ;)

Okei, aina jännä :eek: se on toiminu mulla tosi hyvin siinä laittees. Mut taidan kokeilla sit miui 9 sitten kun se tulee ;)
Näin mää aattelin itekkin. Aosp on kans vähän pyöriny päässä mut nyt muutama päivä tätä käyttäneenä ja kun akku kestää tuohon 7.6.8 global deviin verrattuna melkein tuplaten. Mietin vaan noita base band hässäköitä että tukeeko tää eu sitä 800mhz lte verkkoo kun ennen oli 2-1tolppaa kuuluvuuksia niin nyt on 3-4 tolppaa kokoajan.

Näin mää aattelin itekkin. Aosp on kans vähän pyöriny päässä mut nyt muutama päivä tätä käyttäneenä ja kun akku kestää tuohon 7.6.8 global deviin verrattuna melkein tuplaten. Mietin vaan noita base band hässäköitä että tukeeko tää eu sitä 800mhz lte verkkoo kun ennen oli 2-1tolppaa kuuluvuuksia niin nyt on 3-4 tolppaa kokoajan.

Quallcomm versio ainakin tukee.. mun mielestä mtk ei, mutta voin olla väärässä.

Folks please help me out on this.
I have a Note 4 Qualcomm so i wanna put the stable from xiaomi.eu wich is the correct file because on the table says android 7.0 for mido but when i go to stables i only have the v6.0 to download i'm very confused can someone give me the direct link to a stable from xiaomi.eu? please

Folks please help me out on this.
I have a Note 4 Qualcomm so i wanna put the stable from xiaomi.eu wich is the correct file because on the table says android 7.0 for mido but when i go to stables i only have the v6.0 to download i'm very confused can someone give me the direct link to a stable from xiaomi.eu? please
Android 7.0 is only in developer roms. Stable is still 6.0 so download newest xiaomi eu rom for HMNote4x

Reactions: Roberto Rodrigues

Xiaomi.eu rommit tukee kyllä 800 MHz LTE taajuutta jos vaan laitteesi sitä tukee. MTK versio laitteestasi tosin ei tue sitä. Global Redmi Note 4 tukee (snapdragon versio).

Kuten yllä ,, ilmeisesti operaattorit on päivittäny linjoja, sillä meilläkin mökillä ensimmäistä kertaa kuului 3g koko ajan.

Reactions: dogiex