[rom] Miui V8.5.1.0.nbdcned China Stable Rom For Mi Max Prime! Download Here!

Thanks for your great work!
So, just to make sure, my phone running latest EU-rom 8.2.3.0 stable:

I boot to the "old" TWRP, Install TWRP_helium_7, reboot recovery and then flash EU v.8.5.1.0?

Edit: And hopefully I can dirty flash

Reactions: Jacknathan89
Thanks for your great work!
So, just to make sure, my phone running latest EU-rom 8.2.3.0 stable:

I boot to the "old" TWRP, Install TWRP_helium_7, reboot recovery and then flash EU v.8.5.1.0?

Edit: And hopefully I can dirty flash

I have no idea about that. I have not done it!

My Mi Max Prime 128 is a new set . I still need to wait for another 12 hours binding period before I can unlocked my bootloader in which I will install a fresh twrp_helium_7 for flashing 8.5.1.0.

Actually, I hold a Mi Max Prime 128 for 6 months. Then, I sold it to try the new Mi Max 2 for 30 days and I don't like the Mi Max 2 and now, traded my Mi Max 2 with a Mi Max Prime 128. Haha!

OK, an update from me.

Did the above mentioned routine. Installed TWRP_helium_7, rebooted recovery, installed 8.5.1.0, cleared dalvik and cache. Up and running, seemingly all OK! Nothing lost.

Reactions: Kelvintino
OK, an update from me.

Did the above mentioned routine. Installed TWRP_helium_7, rebooted recovery, installed 8.5.1.0, cleared dalvik and cache. Up and running, seemingly all OK! Nothing lost.

That's nice. :)

Once you have gone Android 7, you will find that Android 6 is damn slow.. Haha.

Could you check if the auto brightness functions properly in the way that once it's switched off, the brightness level should go back to the manual preset level quickly and correctly?

Thanks.

Reactions: dogiex
OK, an update from me.

What version of twrp is that? Is it 3.1.1-0?

What version of twrp is that? Is it 3.1.1-0?

Finally, just gotten my bootloader unlocked 5 minutes ago after 72 hours of binding period! Gosh!

It is a 3.0.2.0 for twrp_helium_7

Okay! The Auto Brightness bug is still presents in 8.5.1.0....No go for me!

Personally, a properly function of Auto Brightness is very important to me!

I'm flashing back to 8.2.3.0 CN (Android 6) instead!.

Last edited:
Finally, just gotten my bootloader unlocked 5 minutes ago after 72 hours of binding period! Gosh!

It is a 3.0.2.0 for twrp_helium_7

Okay! The Auto Brightness bug is still presents in 8.5.1.0....No go for me!

Personally, a properly function of Auto Brightness is very important to me!

I'm flashing back to 8.2.3.0 CN (Android 6) instead!.
May I ask what was the previous twrp version?

Mi Max 64G
It has some bugs.
3rd party widgets will disappear after reboot. Also I had some problems with removing apps from Autostart Permissions.
Had to revert back to 8.2 stable. :-(
Android 7 performance is very good compared to 6. But I can't stand the bugs.

Reactions: Kelvintino
Mi Max 64G
It has some bugs.
3rd party widgets will disappear after reboot. Also I had some problems with removing apps from Autostart Permissions.
Had to revert back to 8.2 stable. :-(
Android 7 performance is very good compared to 6. But I can't stand the bugs.

I can't take the auto brightness bug.

Therefore, I'm sticking to 8.2.3.0!

How is it bugging?

Let's I have preset my brightness level to 25%.

So, I switched on the auto brightness.

Then, I switched off the auto brightness. The brightness level stuck at whatever lower or higher level and doesn't return to the preset level of 25% brightness level that I have previously set in manual brightness. I have got to adjust it back to 25% each and every time after using auto brightness. Gosh!

That really pisses me off big time. It's very unproductive and troublesome.

Let's I have preset my brightness level to 25%.

So, I switched on the auto brightness.

Then, I switched off the auto brightness. The brightness level stuck at whatever lower or higher level and doesn't return to the preset level of 25% brightness level that I have previously set in manual brightness. I have got to adjust it back to 25% each and every time after using auto brightness. Gosh!

That really pisses me off big time. It's very unproductive and troublesome.
Oh that is some nasty bug. :(

It is nasty. The bug presents in almost, all Android 7 based roms for almost all models be it a developer rom or Stable rom. Gosh.

That is why I'm still holding back to update.

Xiaomi needs to fix it fast.