Rom Multilanguage For Mi5

Apr 7, 2011
it is online under Rom Downloads, the question is only, how to install, because usually you have to unlock the bootloader, NO PROBLEM, but than you have to install a TWRP

z0rk

Members
Oct 2, 2012
it is online under Rom Downloads, the question is only, how to install, because usually you have to unlock the bootloader, NO PROBLEM, but than you have to install a TWRP
I don't see it online. Our device name is Gemini and no trace of that in the Downloads section. May be I'm looking at the wrong page, can you provide a link to where I can find the ROM?

What about TWRP? Has that been released for the Mi5?

Mar 19, 2016
I saw someone wrote something about that there's no root access..
Is he wrong? I'm afraid to buy. don't want to get stuck with it, if I can't unlock obviously...

Mar 21, 2016
I saw someone wrote something about that there's no root access..
Is he wrong? I'm afraid to buy. don't want to get stuck with it, if I can't unlock obviously...
He is wrong. Unlock bootloader, flash custom kernel (for disabling the encryption), flash TWRP, flash SuperSU, done!

Feb 15, 2016
Looks like a local cook on android 6.0 while we run 6.0.1...
But following India launch I believe global will be available shortly.

Envoyé de mon MI 3W en utilisant Tapatalk

Mar 25, 2016
Oui. Moi aussi. Mais j'ai pu convaincre mes partenaires à me faire une exception en mettant une rom stable blobal fait maison depuis la Chine.
Les détails de la Rome en PJ.Merci
Bonjour.
Est ce que tu pourrais demander au site qu'il ton mis la ROM fr dans ton mi5 de te la transmettre par mail. Stp j'aimerais trop avoir cette ROM. Je peux te donner mon mail pour discuter en PV. Stv. Merci beaucoup.