[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Sk8ordie

Members
Feb 12, 2015
Can you Post your /sdcard/MIUI/sMiUI_boot.log

The AROMA option only removes the /system/priv-app/Browser.apk . When you installed it to /data (like xiaomi.eu team did last week) you will have to remove that version manually.
I downloaded the zip and installed again and the USB sound is gone. The browser remains but that's a easy fix.

Thanks for a great rom and a quick reply

bobanbg

Members
Jan 4, 2014
Great rom sebsch!

But i cannot find the option "notification access" to use my miband as a notifier... someone can tell me where to look? :)

sebsch1991

Members
Sep 23, 2011
Great rom sebsch!

But i cannot find the option "notification access" to use my miband as a notifier... someone can tell me where to look? :)
Make sure that you dont have any other versions of mi-band app installed!
Open App -> Click three dots in upper right corner -> Click on "My Device" -> Click on Notification Settings

sebsch1991

Members
Sep 23, 2011
The most of you might already know it, but I actually only own a Xiaomi Mi2s.
Thats why I cannot test my ROMs before I release them and Im really sorry for bugs that occur ...

Please let me know if sMiUI for Mi2A, RedMi Note and RedMi 2 is now working correct for all of you.
If we have any problems, Im gonna try to fix them as soon as possible !

bobanbg

Members
Jan 4, 2014
Make sure that you dont have any other versions of mi-band app installed!
Open App -> Click three dots in upper right corner -> Click on "My Device" -> Click on Notification Settings

thanks for the quick reply! but when i go there it says me "Notification access not activated"

ps: i have a xiaomi mi2s 32gb

sebsch1991

Members
Sep 23, 2011
You have to enable the "BleNotificationService" in Settings.
Go to Settings -> Security (the one under "LockScreen") -> DeviceAdministration -> Notification Access

Swos

Members
Jun 14, 2011
I bought a new battery 4 days ago!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-31-01-15-25.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-31-01-15-25.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 239

Hieron

Members
Aug 11, 2013
Hey sebsch1991, First of all I want to say thanks for picking up where Wajk left. I'm happy someone is still trying to improve the stock MIUI!

Sadly whenever I run this rom, or the latest wiui I can no longer connect my phone to the PC using USB cable. Upon connecting USB cable my phone freezes for a couple of seconds, then reboots and stays in a bootloop until disconnected. I have performed a clean install after wiping. Do you have any clue whats going on?

sebsch1991

Members
Sep 23, 2011
My vibra doesn't work, I've tried many times to flash it but it's the same. :(
How can I fix it??
Your "vibra" ? What is that ? You can see supported device in Post 1.

Hey sebsch1991, First of all I want to say thanks for picking up where Wajk left. I'm happy someone is still trying to improve the stock MIUI!

Sadly whenever I run this rom, or the latest wiui I can no longer connect my phone to the PC using USB cable. Upon connecting USB cable my phone freezes for a couple of seconds, then reboots and stays in a bootloop until disconnected. I have performed a clean install after wiping. Do you have any clue whats going on?
Is it only on v6 ROMs ? I would recommend doing a fastboot flash and wipe everything. After that you can install sMiUI.

hi, is possible have an app "2g toggle" compatible with mi2s ?
That used to work with xposed and intelliplug Module... But since v6 I have never tried it again. Can cause bootloops.

Reactions: sakura10

Sowsix

Members
Apr 27, 2013
Redmi 2 : Installation stuck on "starting AROMA installer", i'm using CWM 6.0.5.1 and last version of sMIUI.
I have the HM2014813 version so it seems that it's not compatible.
I love sMiUI on my MI2S so if you can make a new version for REDMI2 HM2014813 !! ;)
I don't know if it's very different of the 811 version (apart the 2gb RAM)
Thanks seb

Toncek

Members
Jun 25, 2014
Can i have sMIUI on system 2 and CM 12 on system 1?
Mi2s 16gb

09b39d617f4d90f4f23df7b992953795.jpg

Here is: You can't install AOSP and MIUI on one phone.

But on YouTube is video, where someone have cm and miui 6 on mi3. Its possible on mi2s too?

Last edited:

tazkira

Members
Nov 4, 2012
I use 5.3.27 version. Why my theme always rollback to default?

I hope , I can apply 3rd part theme without authentication. make it possible,plase :)