Rom Stable 8.0.1.0 Problems Or Bugs?

boschy1979

Members
Dec 6, 2015
Hello friends, I got 2 problems just after I installed the ROM Hermes stable 8.0.1.0:
- when I plug in to charge my Redmi Note 2 during the night, it switch off; but if I put the alarm on it, the phone switch on well, and after it switch off newly, I have to press the bottom to switch on in the morning... I checked the set up, it seems OK, and I did I full wipe( cache, dalvik and data) after the installation.
- I installed messenger of fb, I set up the notifications and they are on, but I don't receive the notifications on the icon of the App and as well on the menu bar; I have to open the App to see the messages and calls.
Solutions?

Thanks

Is it a xiaomi community this? Because I can realise hardly someone answer back, I thought this was the place where the people use to exchange their opinion, and where you can sort out the xiaomi's problems..I am sorry...

The last stable from xiaomi.eu is 8.0.2.0, if they are rom problems maybe they are solved in that version.
Did you try that?
For the first problem, why don't you set a scheduled power on?

Thanks for the attention excuse me, how can I set on the scheduled?
Well, actually I'm on weekly ROM and I can't remember if it's in the same place.
Try starting Security app and select Battery, then press on the wheel on the upper right corner and in the menu that opens you should find Schedule power on/off.
Unless you are very regular in going to sleep, I wouldn't set a power off time because I find too annoying to boot the device again when I need it after the programmed power off time.

Reactions: boschy1979
Thank you! I will update at the last version and I will see on the security App, thanks. I gonna leave you to know if it will work fine.bye!

Well, actually I'm on weekly ROM and I can't remember if it's in the same place.
Try starting Security app and select Battery, then press on the wheel on the upper right corner and in the menu that opens you should find Schedule power on/off.
Unless you are very regular in going to sleep, I wouldn't set a power off time because I find too annoying to boot the device again when I need it after the programmed power off time.

Hello! I used some week now the ROM 8 stable, now the messenger shows the calls and messages but I have got still the problem when i charge my phone.... In the night like in the afternoon, after some minutes I don't know really, the telephone switch off, like for save energy, I don't know, I looked the option that Pippolone said, but everything is switch off... The sleep mode is off. Has someone got the same problem?

I have no idea about what is going on on your device.
Is it correct assuming that you are not using strange apps like battery and juice savers and so on...?

What scheduling a power on five minutes before the alarm?
Does it remain on?

As it seems you are using a weekly rom now, why don't you try using the "Automated tasks" on Security to put in aero mode instead of turning it off?

When the Phone finished the charge 100% then It Will switch off...
Can you explain better what i have to do in the Security app, sorry? Thanks