New ROM Updater Not Updating!

Yemble

Members
Oct 6, 2019
It's great that the Updater tells me about a new beta ROM and also displays the release notes. However, what is not so great is that the big green update button does nothing except tell me that my ROM is up to date... when it is not!

Please fix this.

RN7P

Reactions: Lauriso
Can you check for Updater_error_log.txt in root of your internal storage and share with me?

Mine updater didn't work for the last 3 updates, I was on a different rom before, so my updater never worked I always have to download and use twrp

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hah...

Too late as I've already updated via TWRP instead. This has overwritten the log file... Sorry!
Nah, not really, updater creates own log and just adds new stuff to it (no overwriting).

The Updater for 9.10.31 actually worked for my RN7P. This is the first weekly ROM that has successfully downloaded via the Updater on my phone.

The Updater for 9.10.31 actually worked for my RN7P. This is the first weekly ROM that has successfully downloaded via the Updater on my phone.
Yeah, because once I got your report I was able to fix stuff in 9.10.24, but then first OTA after fix was 9.10.31, so am glad it worked :)

Reactions: Yemble