Rom Without Bug?

LaurentiuCTN

Members
Apr 9, 2017
Is there somebody who flashed a rom without any bug for Xiaomi MI5? Please tell me the version because I'm tired of flashing roms with bugs.... Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

The last EU was working fine for all.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have opened a topic with my bug... Can you see it?

After installing any version of XIAOMI.EU rom with Android 7.0, i'm expecting a problem: when somebody calls me, the ringer sound is interrupting 1 time after approximately 2-3 seconds after the ringer starts. This problem appears random... not every time when phone rings.

whats that?
After installing any version of XIAOMI.EU rom with Android 7.0, i'm expecting a problem: when somebody calls me, the ringer sound is interrupting 1 time after approximately 2-3 seconds after the ringer starts. This problem appears random... not every time when phone rings.

as you are only one with this issue, try wipe data.. it must be something with your setup....

I flashed a clean rom but nothing... Can this issue appear because of a setting or an app installed?

@LaurentiuCTN , you said in another thread that the ringer problem started happening after you flashed a AOSP ROM, right? Could it be a problem with some leftover files from that ROM in /system or something?

@LaurentiuCTN , you said in another thread that the ringer problem started happening after you flashed a AOSP ROM, right? Could it be a problem with some leftover files from that ROM in /system or something?
Yes... But now I'm using a xiaomi.eu rom based in Android 6 and I don't have the problem

Which is the correct procedure to flash a rom without remaining any files behind?

Mine is, after 2-3secs it stops ringing for 0.5 secs or so and then continues (mi5pro @ 7.2.16 ROM)