Root And Xposed On Redmi Note 4

azazello

Members
May 4, 2013
Hi guys, want to ask you what is the best way to root the redmi note 4, and if there is the possibility to use xposed, and if some of you have it and how is working
thanks

Azazello

thank you, but not many comments about it, did you do it on your phone? if yes how is working?

Xposed work with no problem. I tried it, use it for about 3 weeks out of curiosity and erase it.

Is there anyway to do this without wiping all data

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

You need to unlock bootloader first. That is essential! Do it officially, you will make your life easier. Without unlocked bootloader don't try anything.

Last edited:
I confirm that you need TWRP to flash SuperSu, the data will not be deleted.

@delboy
I have SuperSu 2.76, you can upgrade to the latest 2.79 from Play Store? Or do I always have to flash TWRP? Or i mantain this version?

Thanks

I don't know about playstore. I just flash new version. Today, I upgraded another phone, flashed old version... It's no difference.

Reactions: Akkuolina
The unlock site starts English and continues in Chinese.. my Chinese is a little rusty :')

I think I had that too when I did mine, try Google Chrome.

So now I have to wait for approval to unlock... Wow. Really.

Yep, that's why I put my request in early while waiting for my new phone to arrive..It took only 3 days though.

Reactions: DHYNAMiXX
I am very content with the global ROM by the way, just want root to remove bloat and freshen up, it has no battery drain and is very sustainable during the day with apps/gaming. Very surprised.