Root Mibox Pro 3 Tv Box Amlogic S905 Android 5.0

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by Doc604, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Doc604

Doc604Members

Jul 5, 2015
    Male
    Hi, I bought the new mibox pro processor amilogic s905 carrying Android 5.0 lollipop , I wanted to be root , but did not succeed . I used kingroot and root 360 , unable to root it , could someone help me ?

2. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    Not likely to happen in the immediate near future. Major problem with this new device MDZ-16-00 is its lack of SD card slot and lockdown of the ADB facility.

3. Doc604

Doc604Members

Jul 5, 2015
    Male
    There is an alternative to run the root?

4. alinaspetronas

Sep 21, 2015
    How to install google play from mdz-16-00

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

5. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    Based on our previous experience with sharing confidential information, you will never see my working solution to root MDZ-16-00. Just resolved this major root issue in past 48 hours.
    The only way you will get is to deliver your box and I will do it personally.....

6. Doc604

Doc604Members

Jul 5, 2015
    Male
    I do not understand that this attitude of confidence for the methodical help the comunitò to grow . I do not share but respect. Greetings.

7. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    I'll give you a hint.......Some months ago I shared info with you via a private message and specifically asked you to keep it to yourself. You quickly disseminated this confidential info on the web.
    Even as I have divined a repeatable method to effect root access on this Xiaomi MDZ-16-00 box, it did entail considerable effort and the cost of 4 bricked boxes along the way. Being a capitalist at heart, I fully intend on getting a return on my investment for this hard earned solution.
    The 'community' is comprised of 95% TAKERS and the balance are the creative solution providers who actually contribute.

8. Doc604

Doc604Members

Jul 5, 2015
    Male
    Dude, I got married, but this feeling really do not see why it is out of place ... I'm sorry you feel that way .. This is a community we are here to share the checks and what drives hopes to engage and passion .. When you asked politely to remove the post I did. It was not done maliciously or without respect. If you do not want to share. Forgive least what I did. You can not go wrong .... As Brikka you did ... But if you are sincerely sorry I think you can forgive ...

Share Our Site