Root Verification Of An App

Davidee

Members
Jul 15, 2016
Hello,

I have a problem with my MI5 with android 7.0 NRD90M and MIUI 8.2.2.0 (NAACNEB).
I usually use an app of the car that now after an its update does not running and say me that the device is rooted as below:

2A4re8Qm.png

But my device is not rooted o_O
Probably the problem is that the APP read the bootloader unlocked...

Do you have some possible solutions?

Thanks

Last edited:
try to Root your phone (flash supersu 2.79 to TWRP) and then unroot it (complete unroot from the supersu app)

I have solved the topic.
The problem was the EU rom that was identify as no original.
Now i have install the global rom and all run correctly.

Reactions: Jaime DLH
I have solved the topic.
The problem was the EU rom that was identify as no original.
Now i have install the global rom and all run correctly.
Global rom? It is fake no global rom exist, the only original ROM is the Chinese rom

I don't know but i have check all the version and with the global rom the app run correctly with all the others rom say that the device was modified.
Probably the app check the security certificates of android (bypassed in some rom) or the version of the rom and its digits

I don't know but i have check all the version and with the global rom the app run correctly with all the others rom say that the device was modified.
Probably the app check the security certificates of android (bypassed in some rom) or the version of the rom and its digits
sorry i confused with xiaomi mi6 because i was looking also an other thread, good for you if you solved

Last edited:
Hi, how's the global working out for you, compared to .eu? Is there something you miss? How's performance, battery, GPS, etc.?

So in my opinion now it is very very good.
In particular i remain surprised about the graphic and the battery consuption since i have already try this ROM some month ago at the begining of its issue and there were a lot of bug, translation error and an huge battery consuption.
Now i have install this for a needed as discussed in this tiopic but i think that now it is perfectly integrated and considering the automatic updates i thin it is good.

So in my opinion now it is very very good.
In particular i remain surprised about the graphic and the battery consuption since i have already try this ROM some month ago at the begining of its issue and there were a lot of bug, translation error and an huge battery consuption.
Now i have install this for a needed as discussed in this tiopic but i think that now it is perfectly integrated and considering the automatic updates i thin it is good.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply to my question, really appreciate it!

Just one little thing more, please: Could you check a couple of things for me on Global?

1. Could you check if the Play store has "certified" status? (Play store > Settings > Device certification)
2. On the play store again, does the netflix app appear available for install?

Thanks again,

No is not certified and Netflix is not available for download but is enough to download a separate APK and manually install it.

No is not certified and Netflix is not available for download but is enough to download a separate APK and manually install it.
Thanks a lot! I'm terribly sorry, but I forgot a couple of very important details: Which version of global do you have? And, did you leave your bootloader unlocked, or did you relock it?

Is MIUI Global 8.2.2.0 stable and yes i have maintained the bootloader unlocked (without root)
Thanks a lot again. The unlocked bootloader explains why apps that check SafetyNet status (like Netflix) fail to show, and I think the not certified status, too.

I think I might try out Global stable with locked bootloader, see if I like it, and if not, come back to xiaomi.eu which has never dissapointed me :)

Reactions: ko3st68