Rose Gold Version

Nidget

Members
Nov 16, 2017
Hi,

I'd like to buy a Xiaomi mi A1 for me and my wife, but I'd prefer to get it in Rose for her. Unfortunately, that color doesn't seem to be available anymore (I can't find it in stock in the online stores). Is Xiaomi still going to produce it ? Or do you believe this color was only made for the initial stocks ?

Hi,

I'd like to buy a Xiaomi mi A1 for me and my wife, but I'd prefer to get it in Rose for her. Unfortunately, that color doesn't seem to be available anymore (I can't find it in stock in the online stores). Is Xiaomi still going to produce it ? Or do you believe this color was only made for the initial stocks ?
I don't know where you live, but I have checked and there is at least a store in Portugal that list it in stock...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

I'm from Belgium.

I have browsed a few sites where they say it's in stock, but when you check the details, the rose gold is not available. Though they have the other colours.

In the Netherlands there is at least one seller that has the rose-gold version. I know because i bought one there.