Safetynet / CTS profile - false

Dec 15, 2020
We're aware that the CTS profile is failing for most of you guys out here . It's not an issue with the ROM or Device . It's because recently Google made security changes which make sure safety-net fails check when Magisk is installed or when the bootloader is unlocked . We're not sure if they're just testing it like before or if they have implemented it already . We will share possible solutions here with everyone as soon as possible .

Update ( Tested on 21.1.6 MIUI 12.5 A11 ) :
1.Tried the Riru method , Riru Cored installed successfully , Edxposed Yafha = Bootloops , EdXposed Sandhook = EdXposed Manager Crashes before starting .
2. Tried Spoofer module - CTS Profile still false
3. Tried tweaking around with Magisk Hide Props - CTS remains false

Not my post
Post is from one of the admins of https://t.me/XiaomiEUK20Pro Group

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
it seems that safetynet now is working as it should :)

for apps which check the status on the device you can try the "hidden core modul" -> cts profile -> true
it will fake the status on the device not on the servers ....

Update: @DamonSalvatore07 posted a MagiskModule fix:

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
it seems that safetynet now is working as it should :)

for apps which check the status on the device you can try the "hidden core modul" -> cts profile -> true
it will fake the status on the device not on the servers ....

*** gpay will not work with that module others perhaps will work ***

View attachment 34054
Share the module please !

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Allessa

Members
Nov 18, 2020
I also have ctsprofile failed, but banking apps and GPay still seem to be working. No edXpose or whatever modules installed, only Magisk. Strange, isn't it?

ron42

Members
Nov 29, 2020
I installed hiddencore in edxposed and enabled it in edxposed manager and then rebooted. What is the next step? I don't see any options for CTS profile.

karnasw

Members
Jan 13, 2021
Eh, I waste much time to fix that SafetyNet. Yesterday it worked ok. I thought I set something wrong and that's google changes broke that again. :/

Reactions: Blastboom Strice

lakyljuk

Members
Dec 8, 2020

karnasw

Members
Jan 13, 2021
Hmm, I have Play Store Certified, but can't install Netflix and other Widevine L1 apps. What can I do? Yesterday I haven't problem with that. I cleaned data and cache, didn't help.

karnasw

Members
Jan 13, 2021
I installed that. SafetyNet has ok status. But I can't install Netflix with Play Store Certified status.