Safetynet, netflix, POGO, citrix secure hub and GPay on xiaomi.eu

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys!

I am seriously considering upgrading to the Mi Mix 3 now. BUT I have some concerns. If I flash the xiaomi.eu stable rom will everything work as mentioned in the title?

I have a samsung s9 and an unlocked bootloader. but stock fw and no root . and gpay does NOT work. I have to lock the bootloader again for it to work.

Will this be a problem om the mi mix too? Can i flash xiaomi.eu and lock the bootloader? or is it different/ a samsung issue with the bootloader thingy?=)

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
As far as I know, if you flash xiaomi.eu and then lock the bootloader, you'll brick your device. Not sure if hard brick or soft brick.

Oct 15, 2017
Just unlocked my MI MIX 2S. Flashed the latest MIUI EU rom. What a surprise. Google Pay does NOT work. Of course no root here! It worked before unlocking and flashing the EU rom (10.2.2.0 stable)

PS: Should I Lock the bootloader somehow? or untick OEM-Unlock in the Developer options?

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
Just unlocked my MI MIX 2S. Flashed the latest MIUI EU rom. What a surprise. Google Pay does NOT work. Of course no root here! It worked before unlocking and flashing the EU rom (10.2.2.0 stable)

PS: Should I Lock the bootloader somehow? or untick OEM-Unlock in the Developer options?
SCRATCH THAT! Turns out It does work! What I did:

1:Cleared all data from Google play services and Google Pay. Didnt work...
2: Did step 1 again and rebooted to TWRP
3: Cleared Dalvik and Cache
4: Booted and cleared Play services and Google Pasy once more. and opened Google Pay. and VOILÀ!!!
5: Card verified! WoW!