Scary and worry about MI2 buying?

Baski

Members
Jan 23, 2013
Hi there:

I m new member here, new to smart phone world, new to MI world!!!!;)

I still live in "pre smart phone " age. The current phone I have is just a phone to talk - nothing much. Have been thinking of moving to smartphone world and planning to buy a MI2 and kept reading about it.

After reading multiple threads here in the forum, I have following questions:

1. How can I buy a original MI2 phone? ( I trust ebay to buy - rather going for any other individual websites?)

2. I m not so "phone tech" guy to install or flash ( some languages I do not understand).... to do anything, but I want google play store to be installed. Is that possible.

3. Finally, I would expect MI2 to work as a normal smart phones like iphones, samsungs of the world - will it work?

Thanks for your inputs and make me comfortable!!!

Cheers,
B

It'll be a bold move for your first smart phone to be an MI2, but if you do it. I'll help you through anything.

Flashing is as simple, as downloading the rom via the web browser on the phone. Opening up Updater (app), find that downloaded file. Flash. Reboot.

Thanks iBotPeaches!!! Your words gives me comfort and confidance!!!

Surely will disturb you once I receive the MI2 in my hand!!! Need to learn from the scratch like what is rom etc.,..... more reading is on the table....

thanks again

BTW, any good place ( online) to buy MI2?

Thanks iBotPeaches!!! Your words gives me comfort and confidance!!!

Surely will disturb you once I receive the MI2 in my hand!!! Need to learn from the scratch like what is rom etc.,..... more reading is on the table....

thanks again

BTW, any good place ( online) to buy MI2?
read sticky thread "Fake mi2" for guidence to buy

Thanks Staalborstel - appreciate your comfort words.

I thought Im the only one in the world without smartphone!!!!

Let's see how MI2 going to make me happy.