NonBusyStyle

Members
May 1, 2018
Greetings to everyone,

There's a problem with schedule power on/off in battery settings, the device shuts down at the specified time but does not open again. Can you help me with that?

Mi Max Prime 64GB
Xiaomi.eu - 8.8.30 (MIUI 10)
Official TWRP 3.2.3-0

Can't reproduce on my MI 5. Turns off and on as scheduled.
If your specific device has a kernel-related issue, there's nothing we can do about it.

Reactions: NonBusyStyle
If your specific device has a kernel-related issue, there's nothing we can do about it.

From the Official Global Beta version 8.8.30, I passed with a clean installation of the Xiaomi EU 8.8.30 version. I was using this option seamlessly with the Official Global Beta. The problem may be related to recovery? Or is there another problem? I haven't changed anything about the system, I installed the published file (8.8.30) as it is. Is there anyone else who is experiencing this problem on their devices?

[QUOTE = "NonBusyStyle, post: 441953, member: 192125"] ทักทายทุกคน

มีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับกำหนดเวลาเปิด / ปิดเครื่องในการตั้งค่าแบตเตอรี่อุปกรณ์จะปิดลงในเวลาที่กำหนด แต่จะไม่เปิดอีกครั้ง คุณสามารถช่วยฉันด้วย?

Mi Max Prime 64GB
Xiaomi.eu - 8.8.30 (MIUI 10)
ทางการ TWRP 3.2.3-0 [/ QUOTE]
มันเป็น bug ของ miui10 v8.8.30 ของผม mix 2 ก็เหมือนกัน รอรุ่นต่อไป

From the Official Global Beta version 8.8.30, I passed with a clean installation of the Xiaomi EU 8.8.30 version. I was using this option seamlessly with the Official Global Beta. The problem may be related to recovery? Or is there another problem? I haven't changed anything about the system, I installed the published file (8.8.30) as it is. Is there anyone else who is experiencing this problem on their devices?

Have never used this function, tried it for fun and it worked, no problem.
I put "off once" in 5 minutes, and "on once" in 10 minutes.

I have Max1 Prime (helium) 4GB/128GB.
eu 8.8.30
TWRP nijel8 v323-4 (latest)

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-max/development/recovery-twrp-3-0-2-2-hydrogen-helium-t3512981

Have never used this function, tried it for fun and it worked, no problem.
I put "off once" in 5 minutes, and "on once" in 10 minutes.

I have Max1 Prime (helium) 4GB/128GB.
eu 8.8.30
TWRP nijel8 v323-4 (latest)

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-max/development/recovery-twrp-3-0-2-2-hydrogen-helium-t3512981

So the problem is recovery, thanks. I will try nijel8's recovery... I am on official TWRP now.

I tried the nijel8's twrp recovery, it worked great. Means there is a problem with the official twrp recovery, can't you do something about it?