Screen Wake Up Without Reason

Oct 10, 2016
Hi guys, I bought my mi5 1 week ago, I'm waiting for unlock my bootloader, anyway I have installed the global version, because my phone had a fake rom

Now my home button don't work anymore and the screen wake up for nothing, just wake up and that's it, sometimes every 10 seconds, I don't know why do this, I really hope change Rom can help me, but we can fix this problem now?

Thank you very much

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Oct 10, 2016
Other things, my fingerprint work ok, but when the screen wake up for no reason, fingerprint work in delay like 4/5 seconds to wait

Jul 26, 2013
install wakelock detector, open it for initialization and wait for, say 1 hour. After that, check which apps request screen wakelock and uninstall them or identify why they behave like that.

Oct 10, 2016
I did yesterday a lot of wake up, about Google play services.... Anyway i dont why my screen wake up alone

Feb 15, 2016
I did yesterday a lot of wake up, about Google play services.... Anyway i dont why my screen wake up alone

I believe you need to wait for unlock to miflash your phone clean.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Oct 10, 2016
For install this version of global I used miflash, I did again yesterday when I go to upgrade the global version, I have the same problems

Feb 15, 2016
For install this version of global I used miflash, I did again yesterday when I go to upgrade the global version, I have the same problems

Did you used flash all script?

Jul 26, 2013
Try unrestricting google play store & google services framework. They will still periodically eat resources, for whatever reason, but the interval should be long enough, at least you won't experience it everyday. I just passed that moment yesterday.

Oct 10, 2016
Try unrestricting google play store & google services framework. They will still periodically eat resources, for whatever reason, but the interval should be long enough, at least you won't experience it everyday. I just passed that moment yesterday.
I wait for unlock and install root for do this

Oct 10, 2016
Miflash, select the flash_all. Bat file
How did you miflash with locked bootloader?

I just followed a guide, download the global version and mi flash, anyway I will try to do miflash_all.

Oct 10, 2016
You don't have to, it's MIUI settings feature (battery & performance->manage apps' battery usage->choose apps->system apps)
I tried to limit Google app, now I can see the smartphone can go a little bit more in deep sleep, but my screen wake up randomly always

I think this problem happened when I updated my Rom to last global, so something happened with update.

Nov 4, 2016
Have the same problem. What is interesting, when phone is connected to laptop problem does not exists.
I read that it can be electrical issue. What is more strange, that when phone is connected to a wall it wakes up too.