Resolved [Sensation][2.12.21 and previous] SMS/Dialer firewall FC, Settings FC

longer83

Members
Apr 21, 2012
Hi! I have encountered few bugs in 2.12.14 release (and few previous) for Sensation. When I try to use firewall settings in SMS application I'm getting FC, same situation with firewall settings in Dialer.
Second issue is related to Language selection in Settings. When I try to switch language then I'm getting FC. Sometimes even only navigating in Settings menu causes FC. Logcats included.
Is there any chance to get rid of those bugs?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• logcat_pyramid_sms_firewall_fc.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 231
  • logcat_pyramid_dialer_firewall_fc.txt
    3 KB · Views: 262
  • logcat_pyramid_settings_fc.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 255
are you sure its build from us...? are you using any langpack...? what lang..?

Polish...But its happen on our miuiandroid rom too.

Indeed. I'm using Sensation build from miuiandroid.com with Polish language pack made by Acid. But these FC's also happens on pure MIUI ICS build without language pack.

try to flash miui china build if it has same issue... if there is not any of issues, we can start investigate our build...

I have figured out what caused my problems. I tried to flash pure Chinese ROM downloaded from miui.com, then pure ROM from miuiandroid.com and at last pure ROM from miuiandroid.com with Polish language pack. And all these operations didn't cause SMS/Dialer firewall FC and Settings FC.
Then I have realized that some time ago MIUI China has changed base for Sensation and they suggested to wipe everything and flash pure ROM. I have done this but with restoration of System Settings. And that was mistake.
Today I have made full MIUI Backup, then flashed pure ROM from miuiandroid.com again with Polish language pack and on the end I have restored everything from MIUI Backup application except System Settings. All of FC are gone and Firewall and System Settings both works properly.
Sorry for bothering you and taking your precious time :)

Edit: Please mark thread as Resolved.