Service And Warranty In Europe For Xiaomi Mijia 365

Discussion in 'Shop Discussion' started by Petros Emmanouilidis, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Petros Emmanouilidis

Jul 3, 2017
    Male
    Dear all,
    I recently purchased the scooter from Bang Good. Although it drives well, it dkes not connect to my mobile. I have tried everything. All the apps(myHome and Ninebot). I have changed my location to mainland China as well. I tried with other mobile phones but no luck. I contacted the seller who asked me to send them a video showing the problem. For every response I had to wait 5 to 7 days. When they found that the item is most likely defective they offered me 5USD! This is not a joke.
    I still haven't found a contact number for customer support for Xiaomi products. The product is supposed to have 6months warranty. I selected to buy from Xiaomi because it was a well known company. I am totally frustrated. Customers need to be warned if there will be no support after purchase.

2. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder
    Staff Member

Hi,

First of all, you didnt buy from Xiaomi, you bought from Bang Good... Therefore the contract of sale is with them, they are not an authorised official reseller for Xiaomi products, they are also notorious for such things you mentioned ($5 credit). In all honesty you should of checked this before you made the purchase... e.g. Check the after sales policy, have it confirmed in writing before committing to the sale.

Now... As for what you can do, if its less than 160 days you are within your right to open a Payment dispute if they are unwilling to offer a solution to either; a) Exchange the product, b) Repair it or c) Offer a better compensation amount to you.

Let it be a lesson learned if nothing else, never trust the likes of Bang Good!

Share Our Site