Several Questions

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by bReathl3sS, Apr 8, 2016.

1. bReathl3sS

bReathl3sSMembers

Apr 6, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    Hey everybody,
    I used the search function here, but couldn't find any answers, so I wanted to ask you whether you know the following things:
    (Using Redmi Note 2 with 6.3.31)

1. When the battery is low, the LED always flashes red. Is there an option to change this?
    2. As a previous "normal" Android user I am used to see things like mobile data usage in current month or WLAN usage in current month. Is it still available in MIUI?
    3. I'm using WhatsApp and I am currently experiencing that I only recieve messages when I OPEN WhatsApp. Then all of a sudden all messages appear at once with the time stamp of the current time. Did I forget to give WhatsApp specific rights? Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance

2. Stefano131270

Oct 4, 2015
    Male
    Switzerland
    Hello, the LED when the battery is at 14% starts to flash, you can not do anything!
    You can set a threshold for the data
    WhatsApp for testing: Security, Permissions, Automatic start, put the orange ball
    Try

bReathl3sS likes this.
  3. bReathl3sS

bReathl3sSMembers

Apr 6, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    #3bReathl3sS,Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    1. Sad
    2. Can you tell me where that option is? I'm obviously too stupid to find it :)
    3. I cannot find "Permissions" under Security, sorry! I'm trying something with the automatic energy saving feature, maybe this works.
    EDIT: Found it, it is enabled, but still completely closes everytime I clear RAM and does not start again automatically :(

4. Stefano131270

Oct 4, 2015
    Male
    Switzerland
    Security icon, find the settings for using data and Wi-Fi
    WhatsApp try to see: Notifications, Manage notifications, if Allow notifications is orange. If it is orange and it does not work, try doing Wipe cache from TWRP

bReathl3sS likes this.
  5. bReathl3sS

bReathl3sSMembers

Apr 6, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    Thanks Stefano.

Stefano131270 likes this.

Share Our Site