[Shared] TWRP by skkk for Xiaomi 12Pro (zeus)

Jarychen

Members
May 25, 2019
Last edited by a moderator:
zeus and cupid have a recovery partition. You can flash it there directly to have it persist across ROM updates...
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img

Can it be added in next version ROM? If installed, needs to be flashed everytuime we update?
Was I not clear enough?
Why should it be added to the ROMs if it has to be flashed by the user anyway at least once, and as I already wrote - "You can flash it there [recovery partition] directly to have it persist across ROM updates".

Reactions: ekonstadoudakis
Was I not clear enough?
Why should it be added to the ROMs if it has to be flashed by the user anyway at least once, and as I already wrote - "You can flash it there [recovery partition] directly to have it persist across ROM updates".
Then sorry, something didn't understood well. So, I flash it and I won't loose it in future updates, since it persist across ROM updates, correct? This you mean by persist!?

zeus and cupid have a recovery partition. You can flash it there directly to have it persist across ROM updates...
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img
When I try flashing with this command I get an error, that the volume is full.
Clipboard02.jpg

That might be the wrong TWRP then. There are "boot" and "recovery" variants.

"[REC]3.6.2_12-Mi12Pro_v3.8.3_A12-zeus-skkk_89dedb57.img" is what you need.
Yes I saw it and at changelog says : Fixed some installation failures on virtual A/B devices (If failed, try Advanced > Merge Snapshots)
So this could solve my problem. Will check it tomorrow

That might be the wrong TWRP then. There are "boot" and "recovery" variants.

"[REC]3.6.2_12-Mi12Pro_v3.8.3_A12-zeus-skkk_89dedb57.img" is what you need.
Mission completed!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1657784021504.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Octaviastikos
I am going to move to EEA verison from Global, what steps should i follow, Want to do clean flash but theres no system or vendor partition listed on wipe menu

Do we have any ROM which can be installed via this TWRP? Fastboot rom will not work i suppose?