Should I Buy Mi4?

isakac

Members
Jun 21, 2016
Hi, MI4 users :) Please help. I have a nice MI4 2/16 LTE offer. Should I take it and replace my Redmi 2 2/16? Does it worth it? What to take care on? Any special bugs or software issues? I would very appreciate your advice :)

Reactions: Miyaku and mnikolce
Hi, MI4 users :) Please help. I have a nice MI4 2/16 LTE offer. Should I take it and replace my Redmi 2 2/16? Does it worth it? What to take care on? Any special bugs or software issues? I would very appreciate your advice :)
Very Good device, well supported, cm14. 1 already available.

Envoyé de mon MI 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

How much? It depends by its price.
If I were you I would consider to buy a mi5s...
Please note that I've a mi4 in my hands at this moment.

130€, new in a box. 3GB ram 3G model. I decide not to buy it because it doesn't support LTE.

!08 € new 2gb LTE CU if you are still interested! I got mine today from Gearbest..although I dont know what to think about the random restarts issue of the latest MM Rom..I guess time will tell with positive thinking!

Reactions: mnikolce
!08 € new 2gb LTE CU if you are still interested! I got mine today from Gearbest..although I dont know what to think about the random restarts issue of the latest MM Rom..I guess time will tell with positive thinking!
A bargain, random reboots have workarounds...

..indeed! but to be honest I'm not what you might call a trouble shooter and while I'm waiting for my shipment to arrive I hope that the workarounds wont be necessary..

..indeed! but to be honest I'm not what you might call a trouble shooter and while I'm waiting for my shipment to arrive I hope that the workarounds wont be necessary..
I think you will have to reconsider quickly. Sorry to say the 2/16 is probably the most affected.

i have 1 Mi4W 3/16GB, 2 Mi4LTE with 2/16GB, and im have 8 Mi4LTE 3/16GB, and 1 Mi4C (CDMA) version, this a cancro all, but i must say the 2/16GB varian is bad on camera and performa, i just think this isn't official product, thanks

Sent from my MI 4 using Tapatalk

i have 1 Mi4W 3/16GB, 2 Mi4LTE with 2/16GB, and im have 8 Mi4LTE 3/16GB, and 1 Mi4C (CDMA) version, this a cancro all, but i must say the 2/16GB varian is bad on camera and performa, i just think this isn't official product, thanks

Probably original but redesigned with low end components.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Probably original but redesigned with low end components.

yep, but i confirm the camera chipset same sony, but not same in quality if you compare with 3GB ram, this 2/16GB specification not found in official forum also on gsmarena, he just tell 3GB varian WCDMA and LTE

yep, but i confirm the camera chipset same sony, but not same in quality if you compare with 3GB ram, this 2/16GB specification not found in official forum also on gsmarena, he just tell 3GB varian WCDMA and LTE

Can be a change in the camera glass, battery etc etc.

RedMi 4 in antutu scores is around 84k, Mi4 is too old. 2014 product :(
No, you make a confusion with redmi 4 note.
Redmi 4 is powered by SD 430 or SD 625.
Only SD 625 is on par with mi4 for the cpu, but the screen is not as high end as mi4.
Plus rom support in favor of mi4.
Also redmi 4 costs around 180$ while mi4 3/64 where 149$.

Reactions: mnikolce
I'm positive about future releases of more stable versions of MM..The miui team never sleeps :) just be patient

I wish you the best! What's your decision about it? I can't tell mine because I'm still waiting my shipment..

After all I red here, I would rather stay with my redmi 2 pro. No random reboots, everything works perfectly, 4G, dual sim, handy, decent photos...

After all I red here, I would rather stay with my redmi 2 pro. No random reboots, everything works perfectly, 4G, dual sim, handy, decent photos...
If you need dual sim, there is no comment about mi4.