SIgnal and sound network problems

Jul 25, 2014
Anyone note that miui note wcdma, have a little bad sound?

Sometimes people say that dont listen very well, or very far away.

This is a bug or only on my phone?

Sim 1 normally dont get 100% network signal, on open space is can get it sometimes.

Jul 11, 2014
No.... No problem at all. And signals and WiFi signals both good. U can see it I m v far from WiFi router now.

peekeje

using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International
Android TV Stick Cozyswan MK808B

Jul 25, 2014
YEs sometimes i get full signal.
But my main concern is about the audio calls.

When i call from sim 1 people say that listen very low, and far away, and sometimes didnt listen.

Jul 25, 2014
Im flashing with multilanguage rom version 29 to see if solve audio problems on calls.

Do you know if this can be update if was a hardware problem?
ex: upload the netwrok config !?

Sep 3, 2014
I'm bulgarian. So, here the 3G network is not so good in someplaces. But for me find the decision:
I use SIM 1 for 3G mobile network only! And SIM 2 for call messages. It use in 2G network only and signal is with the best quality everywhere. When I use only first SIM 3G, I have the sames problem like U.

Sep 9, 2014
I'm bulgarian. So, here the 3G network is not so good in someplaces. But for me find the decision:
I use SIM 1 for 3G mobile network only! And SIM 2 for call messages. It use in 2G network only and signal is with the best quality everywhere. When I use only first SIM 3G, I have the sames problem like U.
I'm in Sweden and I like your setup with dual SIMs, SIM1 for mobile network and SIM2 for SMS and calls.
I tried this setup on Redmi 1S but unfortunately it gives some problems. Read about it here: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=41061&extra=&highlight=2G/3G&page=1

So, now I have ordered a Redmi Note and I really hope it will work better!

Anyone note that miui note wcdma, have a little bad sound?
Sometimes people say that dont listen very well, or very far away.
This is a bug or only on my phone?
Sim 1 normally dont get 100% network signal, on open space is can get it sometimes.
Did you try a dual SIM setup where you use SIM1 for mobile network and SIM2 for SMS and calls?