New SIM PIN is not accepted. Blocked at PIN screen.

SevenElevenBCN

Members
Jun 21, 2022
When I restarted my Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro after upgrading to Miui 13 it rebooted as usual and asked for my PIN. I had to put my PIN several times until it was accepted. I have a second SIM and it's PIN was accepted at first attempt.

But I ran out of battery today. I charged my device and now it's s impossible to access the phone. If I put a wrong PIN it says it's incorrect, but if I put my PIN it does nothing. I can't access my phone, now.

I have three Mi Pad 4 Plus, without SIM-cards. After some time (days?) of not being used, the correct PIN is refused.
Then, rebooting the device solves the problem. - But SIM-cards tend to give some three attempts before locking. There likely is a longer code (PUK, but I may be mistaken). That code may have reached you in the letter (or whatever) accompanying the SIM-card, from your provider. So if this should be your problem, try to find that letter, or contact their customer support. - Success!

I don't really need mty PUK code, my SIM aren't blocked at all, I put a wrong PIN once to see what happens. If I put this SIMs into another cellphone they work perfectly.
It's just that my XIAOMI doesn't go ahead after introducing my SIM PIN.