Smart Cat Eye

cobra98

Members
Jan 13, 2021
Hi i have bought a smart cat eye doorbell but it seems only china works as a server.
So i can only move / register my roborock S55 (Server Germany) to china?
Because with choice Server germany Smart Cat Eye is not found.
I also tried Singapore too, but the Smart Cat Eye is not available there.

I would like to use it together with alexa all if possible.

I also tried to share it by a second account or wechat, didn`t work out either.
Is there somewhere an english manual for the device too?

Reactions: Supercarlotes
and is there a way i can seperate the connector to get it through the whole or do i need to make the whole bigger? :(

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.32.12.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.32.12.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 321
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.31.50.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.31.50.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 309
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.31.44.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.31.44.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 314
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.29.58 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.29.58 (1).jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 304
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.29.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 22.29.58.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 335
Reactions: Supercarlotes
[QUOTE = "cobra98, publicación: 584334, miembro: 284900"]
Hola, he comprado un timbre de ojo de gato inteligente, pero parece que solo China funciona como servidor.
¿Entonces solo puedo mover / registrar mi roborock S55 (servidor de Alemania) a China?
Porque con Choice Server germany Smart Cat Eye no se encuentra.
También probé Singapur, pero el Smart Cat Eye no está disponible allí.

Me gustaría usarlo junto con alexa si es posible.

También intenté compartirlo con una segunda cuenta o wechat, pero tampoco funcionó.
¿Hay algún manual en inglés para el dispositivo también?
[/ CITAR]

Saludos, amigo. Vivo en España y compré la mirilla Xiaomi por Aliexpress. Aquí también debemos conectarnos al Servidor chino. Y es horroroso. La mirilla es estupenda y tiene mucha calidad de imagen, pero funciona muy desincronizada y me llega con un retardo de casi un minuto. Además, a veces se congela la imagen. Eso hace que pierda mucha puntuación. Personalmente NO estoy contento. Te comento que me compré también un router Xiaomi AC2350 (con 7 antenas) y que es una maravilla. Pues bien, ni siquiera ese router me soluciona el problema.

Me costó averiguarlo, pero debes tener 2 aplicaciones XIAOMI HOME. Una conectada a Europa (yo tengo el aspirador, las bombillas yeelight, camara vigilancia xiaomi 360 y un repetidor de wifi). Para conseguir tener las dos aplicaciones XIAOMI HOME, en ajustes del teléfono --------- Setup --- Aplicaciones --- Aplicaciones duales ....... y duplico la aplicacion Xiaomi Home conectada a China (aqui utilizo solo la mirilla smart cat eye).

Aún no ha encontrado un manual en inglés. Unicamente en chino. Si lo encuentro, te comunicaré. Si me haces el favor y me lo encuentras, avisame. Muchas gracias.

He leido que se puede conectar a una pantalla inteligente (Echo Spot), pero no tengo información verificada.

[QUOTE = "cobra98, publicación: 584354, miembro: 284900"]
y ¿hay alguna forma de separar el conector para que pase por el todo o necesito agrandar el todo? :(
[/CITAR]

Yo no tengo esa conexión de tu fotografía. Como la tengo instalada en la puerta, te envío otras fotos de internet cuya conexión es igual a la mi mirilla Xiaomi. No tiene esa forma como la tuya que no cabe por el agujero.

Attachments

• H79237d6c71dc446ab74e82b9f9f975225.jpg
    H79237d6c71dc446ab74e82b9f9f975225.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 420
  • mirilla-inteligente-Xiaomi-Loock-CatY_3.jpg
    mirilla-inteligente-Xiaomi-Loock-CatY_3.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 406
I've bought the new model of the smart Cat-eye 1S, and is still not working in the global region, I would like to know when is going to be possible to work with this device in the global region. because without the options that you can use with the chinese region is just a normal device. And you can find another devices better for this use and cheaper than this one. Please let me know ASAP, because I am thinking to bring back the device and ask for a refound.
Or is any possibilitiy to make this works completely in the global regions (i've setup with the chinese region, but the options are not working emails alertes, facial recognition , etc..... )

I have also bought the Cat Eye 1S in Spain. It was going well putting China as a server, but suddenly the videos would not let me download them from the cloud and now it does not record them. Has this happened to anyone? Just a year ago I bought it. Is cloud storage free only for one year?

Last edited:
I've bought the new model of the smart Cat-eye 1S, and is still not working in the global region, I would like to know when is going to be possible to work with this device in the global region. because without the options that you can use with the chinese region is just a normal device. And you can find another devices better for this use and cheaper than this one. Please let me know ASAP, because I am thinking to bring back the device and ask for a refound.
Or is any possibilitiy to make this works completely in the global regions (i've setup with the chinese region, but the options are not working emails alertes, facial recognition , etc..... )

I haven't even tried to activate it and I've been with it for a year. I received notifications when bullet detects someone's presence. now it does not record videos for me and it does not notify me with a pop-up window when it detects a person. I have to go into notifications to see if it has detected anything.

I have also bought the Cat Eye 1S in Spain. It was going well putting China as a server, but suddenly the videos would not let me download them from the cloud and now it does not record them. Has this happened to anyone? Just a year ago I bought it. Is cloud storage free only for one year?
I've been checking this morning, and mine is still working sending notifications and videos.
I've several devices in Spain region and is because of that, that I haven't seen the notification from the app. Must change the region to see that.
Hope they change some day and include this device in the Europe region.... :)