[solved]charging Problem

subrico

Members
Aug 11, 2017
Hello,
after multirom.me installation (and many other problem), my tablet has battery problem.
- it always seems in charge event unplugged
- when plugged it did'nt charge (battery not increase)
- when I go in setting/battery there is no graph

I think I can delete a file of battery log to re-initiate history, but I can't remember what is this file.

Hello,
after multirom.me installation (and many other problem), my tablet has battery problem.
- it always seems in charge event unplugged
- when plugged it did'nt charge (battery not increase)
- when I go in setting/battery there is no graph

I think I can delete a file of battery log to re-initiate history, but I can't remember what is this file.

Go ad install miui italia rom, get the dev one comes with all chinese updates. works better for me.

I'm nearly sure that the rom is not in cause : even without rom and the power shut down, the led is always on end battery don't charge.
But i'll trying miui.it ... it remains 30% of battery...

Edit : woooohoooo certainly after battery down, tablet may doing auto-reboot and the charge run normaly : unplugged=no charge, plugged=charge
I still search were is the battery graph on MIUI9, but all is OK !!!

Last edited:
I have the same problem , what do uou exactly did to fix it? Im afraid of running out of battery and not turn on the tablet anymore. At the same time my computer dident detect mipad i connect it to my pc and nothing hsppens any notification from mipad3 neither pc. Im frustrated any older rom that works properly?

Thanks a lot

Regards